Search results

1. wewentthataway adventures

Great Aussie 4x4 weekend away. Can you help?

If anyone is wanting to join us you'll need to book accomodation and let us know if you are joining us for dinner. Hope over to our FB page and you'll find all the info
  2. wewentthataway adventures

Found a good street nav app

Waze is great and works with apple carplay as well.
  3. wewentthataway adventures

Looking for advice one first trip from wombeyan caves to jenolan caves

Caves to caves run is pretty straight forward and apart from a few steep sections is mostly high speed gravel fire trails. Although just double check with parks as most of this has been burnt and with the recent rains the Kowmung may still be up. If you want to extend the trip taking in the...
  4. wewentthataway adventures

Here's a trip we did on the weekend to Braidwood
  5. wewentthataway adventures

Awesome mate You can pop over to FB and put your name down and you'll receive updates on the details https://www.facebook.com/events/2094896193947413/
  6. wewentthataway adventures

Hey guys We are getting behind a few initiatives to help out after the fires It would be great if any of you could help out Cheers Rob
  7. wewentthataway adventures

NSW South Coast with 4WDTV

That it is mate.
  8. wewentthataway adventures

NSW South Coast with 4WDTV

G'day all I recently had the privilege to be part of a 5 day shoot with Simon Christie from 4wd TV for the your 4x4 program that airs Saturdays on 7mate Here's a link to my blog...
  9. wewentthataway adventures

New around here

NSW Mate, out Camden way
  10. wewentthataway adventures

New around here

Hi All New to the forum so thought I should introduce myself. My name is Rob and I've been 4wdriving for the last decade or so in a fairly modified 95 series Prado. I have worked in the 4wd industry for the last 7 years for a major 4wd aftermarket accessory company and get out with the family...