Search results

1. slivertoy

dog friendly campsites. Robe

hi guy's, me and a few Mexicans are heading over to Robe for a week, in 2 weeks time, and we have a couple of dogs with us, we are looking for suggestions and knowledge of any pooch friendly campsites, preferably beach camp-grounds, between, say the Coorong/Cape Jaffa/Wrights Bay, down to...
  2. slivertoy

Airborne Landcruiser

what can I say, keep your eyes on the road at all times, Major Tom, to ground control, check ignition, count down on :D:D
  3. slivertoy

work mate nick names

What nick names do your work mates have ?, i was talking to some-one yesterday, and some of the names are, GOLD. here's a few, Puss in boots, Miss Piggy, deep voice, fluffy neck, mad cow, butchy boy, mister fister, Mc Guyver Bluce Ree, blister's shit tit's the shermanator. fire away :D:D
  4. slivertoy

never ending story 2017

here it is. OK Guy's, after rules were requested here they are. only 3 words per post. you have to wait until another member posts before you can post. most of all make it funny. cheer's Sean
  5. slivertoy

Mt Terrible trip

We all had an awesome day trip up to Mt Terrible on Sunday, I met Spooner, (Rick) and, The Missus (Cath) and her better half Wayne, in Bayswater, after a quick meet and greet, it was off to pick up Brent and Mick at Mt Evelyn, then onto Seville to pick up Discomatt (Matt) and his better half...
  6. slivertoy

day trip to Mt Terrible

Hi guy's, TRIP FULL I've planned a day trip up to Mt Terrible on Sunday the 31st of July, not this Sunday, the next one. have room for 3 more members (max of 6), so far there is myself, 80 series Spooner, BT50 and Nswgrl1, GQ Patrol discomatt, Discovery Mick, Gu Patrol and bigdan, Prado plan on...
  7. slivertoy

the original sandman

for the lovers of the 70's and 80's Panelvan scene, this might be where the Holden guru's got the idea for the Sandman panelvan :D
  8. slivertoy

Ultimate Toyota Cruiser ? Slee off road

So guy's, What are your thoughts, 79 series body, 80 series chassis/driveline and 100 series engine. http://www.fourwheeler.com/features/1601-slee-off-road-combines-the-best-toyota-parts-in-one-land-cruiser/
  9. slivertoy

blind photographer

heh all, this is a trailer about a great friend of mine Andrew, what magnificent achievement enjoy :) Blind Man Driving Trailer - YouTube