Search results

1. OzWill

How to fix a rooftop tent cover ?

Hey Patrick!! Thanks so much for your answer! I bought some heavy duty duct tape, and it seems to hold for now!
  2. OzWill

Repair kit, too complicated. Never sewed ub my life, and the matter is very thick. Buy a New one, I can't neither, my tent is too big, 170x220!
  3. OzWill

OH! I spotted him earlier this afternoon, planned to check on him Tomorrow. Thanks dude!
  4. OzWill

No I'm in Carnarvon right now ! Dead radiator because of a kangaroo, I'm stuck a week in a farm, can repair my cover ! I'm looking for Canvas repair carnarvon and motor trimmer carnarvon, I can't really find it. Is there a shop name I could be searching ?
  5. OzWill

Set up Issue !

Nice, thanks ! Yes it is a brick, but there might be a difference with a solar panel like this ?
  6. OzWill

The really strong grey one ? I can try ! But it won't fix the issue about joining the cover to the car ! It will still float in the air !
  7. OzWill

Set up Issue !

This is impossible bro ! I would have a huge hole in the back of my car, I would have to redo all the set up ! Interesting ! I have already a second battery, would the solar panel be useful, you think ?
  8. OzWill

Set up Issue !

Hey there ! :p I'm looking for an idea to replace a part of my 4WD's actual set up, cause it's really annoying ! I've 3 backtracks fixed to the roof with two big straps. I don't have room to put them anywhere else, AND they gimme more aerodynamics (the big black box catches a lot of air ...)...
  9. OzWill

Yes, it is Velcro ! The big thing is that it' a special rooftop tent, it opens on the side with a winch, and you enter the tent directly from the inside of the car, it's not a proper rooftop tent that comes on roofracks, see what I mean ? There's a big hole in the back of my car ! like this ...
  10. OzWill

Grand Cherokee 97 ?

yeah, sounds good ? :)
  11. OzWill

Will from France : bonjour !

I've bought a 2001 Mitsubishi Triton, 3.0L ULP V6 for 7150$ Nice setup inside !
  12. OzWill

I'm in the north right now, feeling pretty fine even if it's hot ! Getting down back to Perth tomorrow !
  13. OzWill

Grand Cherokee 97 ?

I've bought a Mitsubishi Triton 2001 ! Nice setup inside !
  14. OzWill

Hey there ! :) I've just bought an used 4x4, Mitsubishi Triton 2001 3.0L ULP V6 ! I'm happy with the setup so far, but I have a problem with the rooftop tent ; the cover is torn apart, and it's going worse and worse. It's torn apart on both back corners, and there's no scratch on the back edge...
  15. OzWill

Grand Cherokee 97 ?

I will try carsales ! I know the risks ! Oz is a dangerous country ! That's why I need a good car. I refused the 97 Cherokee offer, I chose a Mitsubishi Triton 2001 ! What do you think ? https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1048955915446467/?ref=messenger_banner
  16. OzWill

Grand Cherokee 97 ?

So much crap on the marketplace you don't wanna know ... I'll check carsales ! You guys rock !
  17. OzWill

Thanks !!
  18. OzWill

Grand Cherokee 97 ?

Thanks guys you so much guys !! Didn't expect so many answers so quickly ! You rock !! I give up on this model then ! I'm looking on GumTree and Facebook marketplace, do you know where I can could have a look ?
  19. OzWill

Grand Cherokee 97 ?

Hey there ! Currently in Australia, I'm about to buy a 4x4 to go in the bush / outback. I have a 97 Grand Cherokee in sight, 235k for 5000$. I will have to customize it : add a rooftop tent, roof rack, fridge, etc ... Does every roof rack fits with Jeep ? Is an American make like Jeep a good...
  20. OzWill

Hey there ! I'm Will, from France, currently in Australia (Perth). Registered here to gather information about 4X4s before I buy one, and maybe meet some 4X4 buddies ! I'll post a thread with all the questions I have in mind. Thanks for reading and see you soon ! Will