Search results

1. E

new grand cherokee any problems

Got a Jeep Grand Cherokee just over 2 years ago. Automatic, diesel, hydraulic height adjustable- useful when walking the vehicle over rocky terrain or lowering down so an elderly person can get in or out. Apart from a few minor issues, no problems of concern. Travelled just over 30k, half...
  2. E

Carry an extra can of beer...

Here's a tip for Grand Cherokee owners for the 2012 model and possibly later models. I was way outback, stopped for lunch. Wife getting lunch sorted, while I cleaned the bugs off the windscreen. Back aboard after lunch, pushed the start button. "DING" warning light flashes, engine won't...
  3. E

Just joined

Thanks for the welcome. Have no fear in trading up from a Kia, excellent though it probably is. I owned a Hyundai Tucson AWD and it did really well in on some rugged trails in the Murchison and Pilbara. Really good on sand and steep gullies, great traction and a short body. Five years and...
  4. E

Just joined

Hello forum, just joined. Have been a 4WD owner when Landrover was king and Toyotas were short and jumpy, but now drive a Jeep Grand Cherokee 2012, auto, diesel, hydralift, and all sorts of electronic stuff that I have no idea how to fix if it fails outback. I'm interested in exploring...