Search results

1. A

Advice Please

What we think a 2006 golden eagle wrangler would be worth 2door 4L manual 150,000km listed info: brand new 2 inch suspension lift (springs and shoc, swaybar disconnects, 12000lb winch, ARB deluxe winch bar, ARB rock sliders, ARB rear wheel carrier and tow bar, lightforce spotlights, tough...
  2. A

Advice Please

damm cheers thanks all thats a huge amount of info history mate. Looking to get a 4 door cause the 2 door just not going to work for us. Happy to upgrade the normal things, sounds like the rubicon will need less done straight away. Not looking for the most expensive as it will just...
  3. A

Advice Please

Hello, New to 4x4 seen and really like the wranglers But and a BIG BUT. I know nothing about what to look for in choosing one. What models are best and if they are actually any good in the mud/dirt as I would really like doing a fire trail near me called monkey gum with my friends. As...
  4. A

New Skamper Kamper

Cheers No sorry I have not any decent pics as such of it fully set up as work is taking up too much time atm and didn't take any good ones when set up last time. Will do soon. The Ranger Trailer is the one we got and yes it seems solid as. I still have not got around to setting up my...
  5. A

New Skamper Kamper

We picked up our brand new skamper kamper trailer last week and drove it home as soon as we could to set up and season so we could use it. Only just got it but taken it down the coast ( 2.5hrs drive ) and stayed at a caravan park just for our first trial run to make sure we have it down pat...
  6. A

Looking at buying a camper

After looking around at a lot of campers in the cheaper end of the market I had personally narrowed it down to a couple of campers: MDC Vs Skamper Kamper I found both to be exactly what I was after and good priced as well. I have close mates that have these two brands so have checked them out...
  7. A

Cherokee

Hi all Just a question for you guys, Does anyone know when the jeep cherokee trailhawk 2014 will be here in Australia? Wife wants a new small suv for her daily driver and atleast the trailhawk looks like could be a little fun for us all.
  8. A

Market Direct Campers

G'day, Let me just say thanks for the reply and my initial comment was not intended on being a personal shot on the employee but more of my opinion of the service provided, it was a frustrating day to drive to Sydney to pick and order a camper to end up wasting the day as the experience...
  9. A

Market Direct Campers

Syd MDC Showroom Well spent the morning up in Sydney at MDC show room checking out what they had to offer. Was fairly impressed with the off road t-box and also the trooper extreme. From what i could tell the ones they had in the show room are built pretty good... I'm a camper trailer noob not...
  10. A

Hi Every1

Hi there everyone just another new member to ask prob the similar questions you have all heard before,, sorry in advance. been toy 4x4 (suv) and camper trailer shopping and will hopefully be buying in the next few weeks. well by feb