Search results

1. D

Titan Draws In Colorado 7

Great for the money, Bunnings has nearly identical draws for $1200 , arrived built but you have to basically pull it apart for fitting but it's alen keys, I would check all the inside bolts/nuts are nicked them up as it's almost impossible to get to them with the draws/lids fitted back on, Prado...
  2. D

Titan Draws In Colorado 7

Nothing to do on Sunday so I decide to fit my Titan draws, took about 6 hours all up and used my rear seat bolts to secure it, as I didn't want to drill any holes through the floor.
  3. D

Colorado 7 Free Wheeling Hubs P.C.D

Hi What does PCD stand for when it comes to freewheeling hubs, as I am a bit confused as the AVM433hp list PCD as 83mm and the ones I brought off Fleebay list 87.3mm so what gives, will either fit or one size better than the other. Cheers Davoxt
  4. D

Z71 2017 Colorado Ute Wheels On 2015 Colorado 7

Just order a set of so called heavy duty hubs of flee bay for $200 with 5year warranty, mainly use the collie for touring and not much 4wd so I don't see the point of turning front diff and CV axels on the bitumen.
  5. D

Forgot to add a photo of the wheels fitted to the Collie.
  6. D

Just fitted a new set of Cooper Discoverer AT/3 on a set of S/H (as new) L71 2017 ute mags onto my 2015 white Colorado 7. They look and fit great except the front centre wheel caps doesn't fit over the hubs, can someone give me advice on a bigger cap all a cap with a hole in it.
  7. D

Colorado 7 Door Seals

Thanks mate for the photo's, yep your right as customer care has sent me four new door seals, two pre upgrade and two from the upgraded 2015 model with both the 2015 version are just as ripped as mine. Yep I know it's only a door seal but I am a $50,000 fussy bastid so I will see if the pre 2014...
  8. D

Colorado 7 Door Seals

Thanks Spooner & Collie14 More evidence like photos and feed back I can get form other owners on the door seals will help me prove that mine are defective, the dealer has now sent me photos of what they say are new door seals straight out of the bag and they are ripped/torn like mine stating so...
  9. D

Colorado 7 Door Seals

Hi Can anyone do me a favour and check the top corner front door seals on your Colorado's and let me know if the tearing door seals are the same as mine in the photo at the start of this tread, just trying to work out if Holden have a bad batch of seals as the Dealer as told me the new seals are...
  10. D

Colorado 7 Door Seals

Rang Holden Customer Service over three weeks ago ref#207854613, they where very helpful on the day to resolve this minor warranty claim so maybe it was a Dealership issue after all. The consultant rang me back that day and said the dealer has been notified/authorised to replace the door seals...
  11. D

Colorado 7 Door Seals

Hi Bear63 thanks for your offer but I ended up flying down due to the boss cancelling half my leave, contacted customer service today just waiting for a reply, their lost as that dealership will never see a service from me. It's being flogged off after spending 50 grand in a local business is...
  12. D

Colorado 7 Door Seals

Yep i should have known better, first trip to Karratha and they forgot to order the door rubbers even when they gave me booking time/date for me to turn up and was told they where a stock item. OK A BIT PISSED NOW i turn up today because they rang me and told me the new rubbers are here waiting...
  13. D

2015 Colorado 7 LTZ Headlight Globes ?

Both Low & High Beam run H1 bulbs.
  14. D

Colorado 7 Door Seals

Dealership has finally agreed to replace the cheap busted arse torn front door seals under warranty. My first new car in 10 years warranty wasn't a problem back than, getting things fixed was just a call to the dealership (they wanted returned customers) my fault I guess for buying a new Holden...
  15. D

Colorado 7 Door Seals

I live in the NW of WA and its the only dealer in 200km next is Port Headland another 200km + and both are under the same dealership name. Driving to Perth on the 20th of May, might find a decent service manager who understands that stuffed door seals from new an't normal.
  16. D

Colorado 7 Door Seals

My new Colorado 7 has only 3000km and both the front door seals are splitting. I took it back to the dealer so they can order new seals under warranty and I was told by the service manager that it was normal, stuff me a $50000 SUV and a useless 5 year warranty. What a joke Holden you should be...
  17. D

2015 Colorado 7 LTZ Headlight Globes ?

Hi I might have missed it in the owners manual but I can't fined what type of globes are fitted to my 2015 Colorado 7 LTZ. I've been told that H1's are low beam can anyone confirm this and what is the high beam globe. Cheers Davo