Search results

1. Doon

Jayco Swan OB Anderson Plug

Hi all, asking for a mate who is keen to buy a jayco swan OB. I know the quality of these things isn't great so not looking for a blasting on that front today. Does anybody know....is the jayco outback range set up with an anderson plug to charge the batteries while travelling? Talking to...
  2. Doon

Kimberley Kampers - where to buy bits?

Hi all, now that KK is going going gone...any ideas if I can buy similar accessories (awning walls in particular) from somewhere? Has anybody heard if the company has been bought & planned to restart?
  3. Doon

2012 NW Platinum Paj - the good/the bad?

Hey all, I'm off to look at a 2012 NW Platinum Pajero tomorrow. The rig has 70,000 kms on it and according to the dealer is 'in really good nick!'...(to be taken with a grain of salt I say). Just wondering if anyone can offer some experience in what to look for (specific to the Pajero's). My...
  4. Doon

Kimberley Kamper kids room

Hi guys, has anyone had experience with the kids room that zips on the back of of the standard tent on the Kimberley Kamper Classic? Is it worth the money, we have two young grommets and need the extra space but no-one around me has this setup for us to look at. The KK is actually my parents...
  5. Doon

Camper Trailer purchase is imminent...need some advice please

Hi guys, I've been researching camper trailers for our family (wife + 2 trouble makers) and looking for some advice from someone well educated in this field. Our budget is up to $8000 - would like something with an annexe/second room, and preferrably a sink and water tank, any other features...
  6. Doon

1998 Toyota Prado Turbo Diesel - thoughts?

Hi guys, I have owned a 1995 Landcruiser ute and 1997 80 series wagon in years gone by but now looking at a Prado (details below). Would be interested to hear anyones thoughts on the car, kms, things that may go wrong, good/bad experiences. 1998 Toyota Prado TZ, Turbo Diesel, auto trans...