Search results

1. muzza22au

DIY Centre Console

I use these in my current setup, not pretty but functional. Can cater from a redbull to a 1.25l water.
  2. muzza22au

DIY Centre Console

Just catching up on DIY centre floor consoles as I am about to do similar. Great job, how is it holding up? And extra mods you have done to it?
  3. muzza22au

Ninghan Station, WA - Sep Long Weekend

Very nice photos, been awhile since I have been there.
  4. muzza22au

NO 5 Army trailer - Camper Trailer

Now for some Low range camping... Twin diff locks and low range was needed to get to this campsite. The trailer handled it with out any issues.
  5. muzza22au

Been awhile since I have updated my build thread. A few things have been added. The rear is totally boxed in. I have made the rear door swing out, not up. Front boxed in. Now testing the kitchen and removable back door which turns into a side bench/table. Wiring for the lights, water...
  6. muzza22au

Thats a great idea.
  7. muzza22au

Tyres

I get them rotated every time I get my cruiser serviced.
  8. muzza22au

Tyres

https://www.coopertires.com.au/the-cooper-difference/latest-generation-of-tyre-technology/up-to-80000km-mileage-warranty
  9. muzza22au

Tyres

I am running Cooper AT's again, mainly due to their 80k warranty. But so far they have done everything I could want them to do. My AT BFG's wore way too fast. But tyres are like vehicle choices, everyone has their favourite.
  10. muzza22au

Cheers mate, yeah its a work in progress and alot of fine tuning. But I must say that it is coming along great. Just a few more bits to add and then it will be back on the road.
  11. muzza22au

Cheers mate.
  12. muzza22au

That came with the trailer, but yes you can buy them from here - https://www.couplemate.com.au/towing-parts/
  13. muzza22au

I decided that the over the centre latches were not the right ones to use, so I installed T handles.
  14. muzza22au

And now onto the doors.
  15. muzza22au

Then installing the Hot water system.
  16. muzza22au

Ok so here is an UPDATE. First off I designed and made up our kitchen.
  17. muzza22au

Perth Meet (Cancelled)

I have just had confirmation that my fiancee can get time off, so we will be there. Even if you cancel we will be there... Ok if this has been cancelled, we will head to the south east.
  18. muzza22au

Perth Meet (Cancelled)

We need to confirm that we are in fact allowed to camp there now. A quick google search found conflicting notes. Found this from Wilbinga Shacks Crew.
  19. muzza22au

We are in the process of moving house, the new house has a bigger shed which will allow me to store the trailer and remove the RTT. I am thinking of removing the 2 boxes and boxing it all in. I can use the existing framework. This will allow more available space and I think it will make it...
  20. muzza22au

Thanks, its slowly getting there. No shocks as yet, but they are on the cards as a future addition.