Search results

1. T

Ranger auto locker

Can't fit an auto locker - the front diff is permanently engaged
  2. T

Supercheap VS Repco

I use Bursons for work and personal, get an awesome account discount due to a few friends helping push my monthly buy figures up so I can push for a better discount structure. Repco, autobarn etc are useless, yet to meet consistent knowledgeable people in any of them, only good for oil sales.
  3. T

33s on a PX Ranger

I average 13.3L per hundred with 35s, 2.5in lift, full barwork, 3t, etc. Down to around 12L on highway runs at 105kmh
  4. T

What have I got wrong?

That wire is only 1.5mm =3mm auto. Rated at 15a on short runs, I wouldn't use less than 4mm auto cable for any light bar, and 6mm on bigger light bars or roof mounted.sounds like the wiring and fuses are too small.
  5. T

4x4 car wash in Brisbane/Logan area

Try the wash behind the Matilda servo on station rd, next to the east bound logan motorway entrance
  6. T

Fault code P1264

Disconnect turbo timer(highly doubt it is the reason, but start at the easy/cheap stuff) The 1kd engines are know to have turbo issues over time, you should be able to see the actuator do a self test at key on and shutdown. If the vnt is gunned up it will log codes like this. No real permanent...
  7. T

Two winches

70mm weldflex as linked would be the go. 50mm is pushing it over the length needed
  8. T

Transgenders in sport

My anti depressant comment was poorly worded - After starting on hrt most people can stop anti depressants, as hiding the trans issue is what causes the depression.
  9. T

Transgenders in sport

After seeing 3 pages of mostly non sports, derogatory comments I was sick of it, and wanted to call it out. I have my own views on trans people in sport, if someone has been on hrt for 2-3 yrs and in a non contact club level sport, there is no real advantage. I am 6ft and get flattened by other...
  10. T

Transgenders in sport

Want to preface this with a enjoy this forum and banter, have been lurking for years. I hope I things are civil and I am still welcome, would say a lot if I get run out of here. Screw it I know about this because I AM trans. It doesn't define me. I don't expect handouts, I don't expect to be...
  11. T

Transgenders in sport

So you think anti depressants should be banned? Because that's how having the correct hormones for brain chemistry works.
  12. T

Transgenders in sport

There was a young trans dude forced to wrestle woman as he wasn't allowed in the men's divisions. He wasnt happy about it, but wanted to continue a sport he had been in for years, the sporting body had made the rules out mtf trans knee-jerk reactions. I know a couple of trans women, it's not...
  13. T

Advice - Auto Box Fluid Level - 80 Series

Because the valve body and clutch actuators have had the oil drain back
  14. T

Sun rises or Sun sets

2 days later
  15. T

Sun rises or Sun sets

From my recent Cape York trip. Missed sunrise at the sign by 5 min lol