Search results

1. Zamunda

First 4x4earth Calendar

April - Best place to spend Easter (Flinders Ranges,SA)
  2. Zamunda

First 4x4earth Calendar

May - Favourite Hill Climb (Rawnsley Park 4x4 track)
  3. Zamunda

First 4x4earth Calendar

September - Best Camp Ground (Rawnsley Park, Flinders Ranges, SA)
  4. Zamunda

Reliable TPMS

I was not too keen on TPMS. Then early this year during a trip to the Flinders Ranges I had a near flat tyre. Driving over all the corrugations I did not feel the low pressure tyre at all. Thankfully found out during an abrupt stop so my wife could take a photo. It was a faulty valve. Might have...
  5. Zamunda

Advice - Auto Box Fluid Level - 80 Series

@Aaron Schubert Thanks mate. It was the first time ever for me to check when cold. Got a bit worried. Rather stick to checking when hot.
  6. Zamunda

Advice - Auto Box Fluid Level - 80 Series

Hey everyone Hope you all are well. What are your thoughts on this....... I have always checked the auto box fluid level in my 80 series after driving the fourby for a while. When I do this the fluid level has always been on the hot-high mark. I check the fluid levels with the engine...
  7. Zamunda

Cruise Control Question

Hey everyone. This is not much of an offroading question. Rather a general vehicle question. We have a 2008 Nissan Pathfinder which is our daily runner. The cruise control is pretty useless going downhill. Despite locking in the speed the vehicle runs away increasing in speed. Eventually having...
  8. Zamunda

Niki Lauda

Those were the days F1 was truly motor racing and drivers were skilled.
  9. Zamunda

Celebrating 4 Wheel Driving - NMM

No matter how hard LR tries, they will never bring out another true Defender. Just like the Beetle.
  10. Zamunda

Celebrating 4 Wheel Driving - NMM

Some pics from the National Motor Museum's day of celebrating 4 wheel driving. This was one neat 80. Getting ready for the damper competition. My first 4x4 was a Series 1. Bought it at a Govt auction back in Africa. The only 4x4 I (along with a friend) could afford on the pocket money we...
  11. Zamunda

1997 Petrol 80 Series Engine Check Light

thanks very much.
  12. Zamunda

I am not very technical, so think I will take it into the service guys next week.
  13. Zamunda

Roothy's Milo | SA Motor Museum 4x4 day

Not a fan I guess :)
  14. Zamunda

This morning after driving my 80 for about 2km the engine check light came on. Engine runs perfectly. No power loss. Temp, oil pressure normal. Once I switched off the engine and then restarted it the light was off and then came back on after running for about 5mins. I switched off again and...
  15. Zamunda

Roothy's Milo | SA Motor Museum 4x4 day

Any South Aussie coming to the SA Motor Museum 4x4 day on Sunday 19th May? Roothy will be there handing over Milo to the Museum. Would love to meet up if you come over. I will be with the SA Landcruiser Club. Cheers!
  16. Zamunda

Video - Flinders Ranges

Thanks so much for the compliment. More than the 4x4ing part, we wanted to showcase how spectacular the area is. Proud South Aussie ;)
  17. Zamunda

Video - Flinders Ranges

LOVED it!! Thank you for the tips you gave me. Mera Mora next time. Must admit the next time I will try to avoid travelling to the Flinders during holidays. It was insanely busy.
  18. Zamunda

Video - Flinders Ranges

It is a spectacular place. So much to see. We will be making lots more visits for sure.
  19. Zamunda

Pics of your 4wd in Beautiful Places

Can never get enough of the Flinders Ranges.
  20. Zamunda

Video - Flinders Ranges

Part 2 of our Flinders Ranges trip now available. Hope you enjoy it. Have a great Sunday everyone. @80lover96gxl Thanks for your advice on the Flinders. Didn't make it to Merna Mora. Too much to see too little time. Loved the Moralana track.