Search results

1. F

Can the 300 have their own model specific thread.

As title says 300 has been released for a while and could do with its own sock to fill with shit. Cheers
  2. F

Bad cust service or just me

Let us know how you go. (:
  3. F

if the tyres are wider they will claim (they did in my case) that it places more stress on the parts. I would ask the dealer (via email for retention purposes) what it would do to the warranty. Try to get the part numbers off the Bigfoot to help your case. I finally got the car back after a...
  4. F

Tyres were the same diameter, just a tad wider.
  5. F

Went 4x4 out near Stanthorpe a couple of weekends ago and long story short the front diff arm (not good with terminology) broke out of its bell housing spitting its bearing case and bearings everywhere. Diff arm decided to Lodge in at the stearing arm. Decided to cut the diff arm and limp out...
  6. F

MU-X - problems, issue or complaints ?

Lack of roof rack ability on the LS-M and LS-U. Rhino released them on their website, then retracted it two days later. Don't really want to go the izuzu ones. Had mine (LS-M) for 5 months, 9000 Kms and it is a real beauty to travel in. I find long drives the lack of a comfortable arm rest on...
  7. F

MU-X 2013 -> Bullbars, Snorkels & Racks Info

Here is the direct PDF
  8. F

MU-X 2013 -> Bullbars, Snorkels & Racks Info

Izuzu have released their roof racks for the LS-M and LS-U. Have quoted me approx 500 fitted. They clamp over the door frames. Load cap of 80 kg on road and 55 off road. I have a PDFS they sent me. Will try to attach it...
  9. F

My D-Max 2014

Looks sweet. Love the tray design. Is the trundle water proof?
  10. F

QLD - 1999 Toyota Hilux (with DTS Turbo)

Dropped to $14,000
  11. F

Yep still for sale. Hopefully these photos work. Follow the link to view pics. Lux Story by fox695 | Photobucket
  12. F

New LS-M, shopping for Farkles

Recall is still in effect and my new toy is sitting there waiting for parts. As usual sales staff don't really care after they have made a sale and cant give me a date when the 3rd row seat belt system parts will be delivered/ fitted. My missus chucked the sads about it taking 4 weeks to find...
  13. F

Toyota Dual cab Hilux 1999 MR033LNG706001829 (Legal Requirement) Engine Number - (Legal Requirement) 206,000 1999 Toyota Dual cab Hilux has a 3.0 litre diesel engine with after market DTS Turbo. It comes with a roadworthy certificate. It is exceptional value at $15,000. 200,000 km...
  14. F

Cheers for the info Austin, might grab those seat covers, sounds like they can handle the heat and the sand. Haven't welded in 10 years but wouldn't mind seeing some pics if you don't mind. Know a couple of boilermakers that I could coerce into doing a favour.
  15. F

Window tint, I called a couple of places for quotes and have settled for going through RACQ window tinting, they were amongst the cheapest and offer a life time warranty on there product and fit. Seat covers I am tossing up about spending the big bucks on. When camping and 4wding I have been...
  16. F

Hey guys and gals. The missus decided that she had had enough of poor little pokey (our 99 Hilux dualcab) ending up at the vet after each time we come back from a weekend away, so she decided we should get a new 4WD. As soon as she said that I was quick to send her links of the D-Max with all...