Search results

1. Randall

Dirty Deed's 4x4 Club SA

So you two are going to start again
  2. Randall

Dirty Deed's 4x4 Club SA

Yeah Greg on the ball now can we all leave this, We are a group of friends that enjoy going 4wding and camping, and we want to meet nrw people who enjoy doing the same thing
  3. Randall

Dirty Deed's 4x4 Club SA

Hey Gerg, you know who is running the club, and the club is doing all the paper work for 4WDSA, then off to have fun
  4. Randall

Dirty Deed's 4x4 Club SA

Im not saying its just you, we welcome all people to this club, new members are not running the club, we value all members, and there input, to the club, It seams like everyone is running this club down with out giving it a go, but if you look at the book and judge it with out reading it...
  5. Randall

Dirty Deed's 4x4 Club SA

What do you mean by all of this smokie, There is no new side to the club we are all friends, I dont know who 99escape is, if you do than thats cool, I have tryed my best for you smokie, but i must of failed for you.. Sorry you feel that way, but can we not post this all over this forum. We...
  6. Randall

Dirty Deed's 4x4 Club SA

No probs mate it will be good to meet you, as i have said we are a family club, most of the members have children so if you do they will have others to play around with, on trips and that, We are all friendly we dont bite, so yes come to the meeting
  7. Randall

Dirty Deed's 4x4 Club SA

Smokie that is not true, we enjoy you and Gill, being out with us, if you feel like that please pm me so we can work this out, as we really dont need this within the club we are a frendly club and enjoy everyone being apart of the club,
  8. Randall

Dirty Deed's 4x4 Club SA

Hey South Oz, im not to be rude but i think you should come and meet us all before you make up your mind, not to be rude to him but he ahs not been out with the club, he has only been to our meetiing when we where setting up the club, now we have got 4WDSA on our side, things will be changing...
  9. Randall

Dirty Deed's 4x4 Club SA

Hey people we are all having fun within the club, some people have given the club a bad name and we are trying our best to fix that. The club was going thru a bad patch, that we have now fixed.. the club is now a part of 4WDSA so that means that we can use Morgan Quarry, we still have some...
  10. Randall

NSW - Super Fast Tyre Deflator with Guage! $50 Delivered

Why arnt you in sa i would grab it off of you dam it
  11. Randall

Supercharged motor

Hey all im after some info, i would like to know if anyone has supercharged there 4runner. I have a 4y-e and it just looses power while in 4wd, eg in sand, mud, or trying to get up big hills, so i was thinking of putting a supercharger on it and want info on what to do and what supercharger...
  12. Randall

Dirty Deed's 4x4 Club SA

Hey all i would just like to thank everyone that came out for the day, had a great day hope you all can come to the next event, ill keep you all up to date
  13. Randall

NEW 4X4 PARK - SA in 2012

cant wait for this to open, it sounds like it going to be a mad place to goto
  14. Randall

Dirty Deed's 4x4 Club SA

Hey people, change of plans we are meeting at birdwood still but at about 9am so we can try and leave by about 9.30 ish. hope to see you all there
  15. Randall

Dirty Deed's 4x4 Club SA

No probs mate sounds good. We will be stopping for lunch so we can get to know everyone, club members will be in our club shirts, if anyone has any questions about the club just feel free to ask,
  16. Randall

Dirty Deed's 4x4 Club SA

Hey mate sounds good, you should come up with us, on the 21st, next weekend,
  17. Randall

Dirty Deed's 4x4 Club SA

Hey people we have rang and made sure its all going to be good.. We are going to be trying to leave birdwood by no later than 9.45 so we can be there for a good long day, shane45 we use channel 10 if it quiet. Club president has been up there to have a look, and he said its going to be a good...
  18. Randall

Dirty Deed's 4x4 Club SA

thats cool mate, we can meet you there, at 10 if you like but will let everyone know that you will be late
  19. Randall

Dirty Deed's 4x4 Club SA

Hope to see some of you at this been told it is a real nice drive
  20. Randall

Dirty Deed's 4x4 Club SA

Cheers MJB was looking for a link to it