Search results

1. nayala

Sand driving day March 31st - Stockton Beach

tyre pressure down to 12 psi
  2. nayala

say hi...

Hi all, hope you well, I've been off for couple year due to migrate to victoria and back again...
  3. nayala

Hi all

Hi all I've comeback after one year off from this fun forum. Hopefully will join with the fun trip again.
  4. nayala

permits for blacksmiths beach

Went there on ausie day, 2 rangers and 2 quadbike cops kept patrolling from 08.00 till noon. firecamp allowed, I always bring own wood.
  5. nayala

permits for blacksmiths beach

drop tyre pressure to 12 psi you will be fine, for recovery ( just in case) maxtrax and shovel are more than enough camping spot would be nice at next to the creek you need to have permit and ranger will be patrolling all the time
  6. nayala

bullbar installer.

Yes wang, try to buy a group buy from tjm since Ian hasnt had snorkle as well
  7. nayala

bullbar installer.

Thanks for your help @underdog, you're super awesome
  8. nayala

Tent sales - Blackwolf Turbo 300 Plus - anything comparable?

I got kids same age as yours, I have blackwolf 240 plus that It was $500 from gumtree, it is the best tent ever. It is 25 kg packed and my missus dont mind helping me to lift up on top of roof rack. My suggestion, buy it from gumtree save some $$$ for buying sides panel.
  9. nayala

1st ever NSW Annual Gathering - Turon River Diggings

I will come after miss the NSW working bee event.
  10. nayala

bullbar installer.

Sorry I mean 5th of march
  11. nayala

bullbar installer.

Thanks Ian for you offer, I have weekend off on the 3rd of march, I dont mind driving up to newcastle but I dont know what I need to bring for you since both of us dont drink nor smoking
  12. nayala

bullbar installer.

But he is a busy person wang :p:p:p
  13. nayala

bullbar installer.

Thanks abw, will contact them on Monday then.
  14. nayala

bullbar installer.

Since I live in a unit, I prefer come to their place rather than installing at my place.
  15. nayala

bullbar installer.

Hi guys, I won bidding an ARB bulbar from ebay. I've asked ARB and few mechanic but the dont want to install a second hand bullbar. Is anyone know a mechanic that willingly to install a second hand bullbar around Sydney?
  16. nayala

They are super awesome
  17. nayala

Happy to join if I have a truck available.
  18. nayala

Gardens of Stone 6-7 Feb 2016

Sorry guys couldt get day off on the time, still trying to negotiate with the boss
  19. nayala

Sand Recovery Tracks

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Pair-Recovery-Tracks-Blue-4WD-ATV-Offroad-Tyre-Ladder-Caravan-Sand-Mud-Trax-Snow-/391298807629?hash=item5b1b39f74d:g:YFIAAOSwT5tWMa7~ I use this, and has save me few times, including my friend's patrol n prado
  20. nayala

Gardens of Stone 6-7 Feb 2016

Yes, we can check out you new fajero