Search results

1. S

Interier protection

Hi guys i hope i put this in the right part of the forum but i have a question. So september last year i purchased a brand new vx prado, being not the cheapest of cars i would like to keep it in good condition which brings me to my question. In the boot of the car the side walls/cup holder area...
  2. S

What family tents recomended

Hey guys thanks for all the ideas I'm heading into a couple of camping shops tomorrow to look at everything. I'll give that blow up tent one thing it dam well looks like it's got allot of room. Hopefully there is something that really takes my fancy cause this tent research and hunting thing is...
  3. S

What family tents recomended

Hi so we are in the market for a new family tent (2 adults and a porta cot to fit) I'm wondering what everyone's recommendations are we are seriously looking at the blackwolf turbo 300 plus. Our main requirement is being canvas then after that ease of erecting the tent would be extremely helpful...
  4. S

Engels 60l

Hey Tony i didn't even think to look there yea they are usually allot cheaper I'll definitely give them a look this weekend
  5. S

Engels 60l

Hey guys thanks for the replies. Swaggie i know they are a fair old hefty weight but I'm sold on engels just an age old quality product that is super reliable. Traveller it doesn't come with any extras in that price I'm not to worried about the cost i was just wondering if they do come any...
  6. S

Engels 60l

So I'm in the market for a engels 60L fridge and was wondering what is the best price people have seen them for at BCF they are $1650 that's as cheap as I've seen but I'm wondering if i wait for a possible sale to come up weather ide save much more too be worth the wait?
  7. S

'14 prado extra battery?

Hi guys so I'm only new to the forum and have recently bought a 2014 vx toyota prado, I'm over the moon with the car and now am looking to take it camping and such. Its very stock but I'm looking at getting a 40/50ltr engel fridge for it, so here is my question it comes with a 240w power socket...