Search results

1. offroader3

Installing a winch in a non-winch bar

Re winch Hey Darren I have 80 series cruiser with non Arb winch bar and want to do this what and how do acquire the mount plate do u just rock up to Arb and they sell you the plate and what do u ask for ?? Sorry to sound like stupid question just thought they might get sus just asking for that...
  2. offroader3

Installing a winch in a non-winch bar

so i take it you can buy that mount plate from arb for the non winch bars ?
  3. offroader3

Battery Draining

sounds like parasitic current draw from the alternator i think it happens when a diode goes bad and allows curent to flow when vehicle turned off draining the battery ..try disconecting the wire from battery to b+ on back alternator and then refer auto elecs Cheers Andrew
  4. offroader3

Fuel Glitch

gday mate sounds like you have a stage in the carby at that throttle opening that is blocked and wont let fuel through so it leans out and you get that coughing and spluttering , i take it you would run on gas most of the time ?.. if so that is the reason you get failures in the carby side of...
  5. offroader3

2000 sr5 hilux wont disengaged 4x4

gday mate most electronic engaging 4wds wont totally disengage until u get rid of any wind up built whilst in 4wd ....easiest way is generally once disengaged have vehicle in a straight line preferably reverse the vehicle keeping it perfectly straight ,or just drive straight ahead and the light...
  6. offroader3

Do Not Stay @

yeah like you say the website looks a bit ok i guess , but i dont think his campsite rate is any good max of 4 people per site that definately f@#$Ked ....
  7. offroader3

97 hilux intake noise.

i was with toyota when those came out and pretty sure they called it intake boom really bad on the 5L motors , they may still have a field fix kit for them contact your local dealer cheers andrew
  8. offroader3

Newbie from Penrith

gday and welcome to the site enjoy
  9. offroader3

how are ya

gday ash welcome to the site enjoy
  10. offroader3

hey

gday and welcome to the site enjoy
  11. offroader3

From Sydney to Perth

gday raz welcome to the site hope you enjoy
  12. offroader3

im a newbie

gday and welcome to the site enjoy .
  13. offroader3

Hey All

gday ant welcome to 4x4 earth enjoy
  14. offroader3

Saying hello

gday and welcome to the site mate
  15. offroader3

G'Day Everyone

hey grant and welcome to 4x4 earth
  16. offroader3

wats doin

hey pup welcome top site
  17. offroader3

gday all

gday bigg gq welcome to 4x4 earth
  18. offroader3

newbie here Gday to u all

Hey Darrell welcome to the site enjoy your time ...and good choice on the bullet proof 60 series ..
  19. offroader3

hey bill welcome to the site
  20. offroader3

Hi

gday and welcome to the site