Search results

1. Cooking On 2 Burners

Recommend wildlife experiences across Australia

We had a fantastic experience camping at the Broome Bird Observatory with its resident Bower Bird tending its bower and the dozens of green tree frogs in the dunnies. The walking tracks were very informative about the local birdlife and the nearby shoreline was covered with thousands of tiny...
  2. Cooking On 2 Burners

Jokes

3. Cooking On 2 Burners

Post your night pics

Had a great night at the Hebel Hotel when we crossed the border into QLD recently!
  4. Cooking On 2 Burners

Bush Fungi Stuff

These colourful guys have been popping up all over town!!
  5. Cooking On 2 Burners

Solo High Country Run

Great video, certainly has got me motivated to learn a bit more about focus stacking.
  6. Cooking On 2 Burners

Jokes

7. Cooking On 2 Burners

Jokes

My nephew commented that it wasn't actually stolen, it ran away from home!!
  8. Cooking On 2 Burners

New YouTube channel

Found this very informative ToddyH. Look forward to the next episode
  9. Cooking On 2 Burners

Where am I 2020.

Cabramurra it is....they obviously don't have a winter comp there!!
  10. Cooking On 2 Burners

Where am I 2020.

Bomber2012 and Silkwood, I think you guys are thinking of the right town, you just don't have the right name.
  11. Cooking On 2 Burners

Where am I 2020.

It is very unforgiving at the top. The tennis courts are in a NSW town though not too sure if they are still there after recent events.
  12. Cooking On 2 Burners

Where am I 2020.

Hope Khancoban never gets that cold, looking to move there in the very near future.
  13. Cooking On 2 Burners

Where am I 2020.

Where might these tennis court be??
  14. Cooking On 2 Burners

Where am I 2020.

Near Pink Lakes in Murray Sunset National Park?
  15. Cooking On 2 Burners

sand fly repellant

We were told to take Betamin (Vitamin B) tablets before our trip to the Kimberley. Had no issues with sandflies the whole time we were away but can't guarantee that this was the cure but, mind you, it did have other benefits if you'd had a big night!! If all else fails try drinking tonic water -...
  16. Cooking On 2 Burners

Huts lost in KNP

https://www.instagram.com/kosciuszkohuts/ Sad to see these huts gone, including our favourite. Four Mile hut. Had a huge new years eve here. Fell asleep at 9:00 pm after a big walk. Delaneys Hut Sawyers Hill Rest House Happys Hut Brooks Hut Wolgal Lodge Kiandra Court House Pattersons...
  17. Cooking On 2 Burners

Lightweight, strong, compact and comfortable camp chairs

I have a Denali version of this chair which I have had for several years - it is extremely lightweight, comfortable and easy to put back in the bag. I think it would be ideal for your kids.
  18. Cooking On 2 Burners

NSW Crew do Vic

Thanks for sharing Toddyh, looks like a lot of fun was had by all!