Search results

1. B

Late model Pajero comparison

So does that mean, 09 or prior is better for putting a chip in?
  2. B

What is thie DPF issue? It seems the NT straight from factory is loads more powerful but a chip and exhaust would be unreal. I want an auto as I do a lot of city driving, but also Im a lazy bugger. I need to go 4wdriving in winter, and tow a ski boat in summer.
  3. B

And another question....would the NS be just as powerful as the NT if it was chipped with a 3" exhaust etc?
  4. B

Thanks for that Eman. Yeah I reckon the later models have the VGT (turbo) which might account for some of the increased power and torque. Great points for me to watch out for too. I am hoping to get one with reasonably low km as I do about 40000km per year so will rack them up quickly.
  5. B

Thanks Flanders. Yeah havent looked at auctions yet, but lots on carsales. Even a 2010 auto GL with under 120k on it for $21k.
  6. B

HI guys, I am looking at upgrading to a Pajero in the next 6 months. I previously had a fully kitted ML Triton but sold it to downgrade, now I can upgrade again, I want something different than the triton and thinking a Pajero. I see that the NS and NT Pajeros have different engine stats, 127KW...
  7. B

ML GLXR Diesel/gas TRITON

SOLD today
  8. B

Another Border Track trip July 13/14 2013

How was the track????? Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
  9. B

ML GLXR Diesel/gas TRITON

My truck has to go ready for a job change. This truck is so powerful and got everything on it. Full details and pics on carsales. Search for my rego: XOP272 $26499
  10. B

Written Off My 4x4

Woah that's pretty well done over! Glad your all ok though and you had taken the time to get those few extra mods insured, it certainly pays!
  11. B

Written Off My 4x4

I hit a tree in my STR ute on a shooting trip, in reverse, and at night. i claimed through my broker with Allianz, and no issues at all. Being a shooting trip, on private property, no roads etc etc i expected a heap of red tape. No questions like: prove you weren't drunk, prove you didn't do it...
  12. B

Jackaroo reviews?

Yeah leaks! I had a 97tdi then a 03 d2a td5. Love driving them but mechanically they can be a little touch-and-go
  13. B

Jackaroo reviews?

Mmmmmm interesting reads there, thanks! Essentially later this yr I've got to sell the 07 Triton GLXR and get a cheaper one for $10k and looking at options now: Jackaroo Tdi 2000-2003 Discovery 2000 onwards (yes I've had 2 discos before and know all the issues but love them) Early GU patrol...
  14. B

Jackaroo reviews?

Can anyone give me or point me in the direction of the goods and bads of 2000-2003 turbo diesel jackaroos? What to watch out for etc etc?
  15. B

advice on new tyres please

IRONMAN A/T's 265/75/16's for $200 a corner
  16. B

Overheating issue

Yep true, you're right, I'm just an impatient bugger.
  17. B

Overheating issue

Well today was the test....towing the 19ft caravan 250km to the river and the car went like a dream! I'm very happy camper. It's obviously a combination of all the little things we've done to it such as: -radiator flush and fill -new radiator cap -new thermostat -removed the big HID spotlights...
  18. B

New Migrant from HK with a Pajero and a family

Wow great to know and also thanks for sharing. I did think a name like that had to be something to do with your kind of work. I'm also a Christian and been teaching high school kids in Christian schools for 15-20 years. All the best being a house husband, I couldn't do it so you've got my...
  19. B

Ooh sorry! Didnt mean to cause offense, was just intrigued but obviously that's not ok by you?
  20. B

What does your username"rebound ministry" mean?