Search results

1. dadomago

HOW TO soundproof a LR Defender

Hi 2 amigos, I am terribly sorry that I haven't replied before, but I just discovered all the posts by chance. I haven't received any notification! :eek: For my taste the reduction of noise is around 50%. It would have been much higher if I had stripped off all the crap attached to the bulkhead...
  2. dadomago

Defender Front coils (raised King Springs)

New front raised coils (2") for Land Rover Defender. Never used. Wrong purchase. Moonee Ponds VIC 3039 Davide 04159 479 578
  3. dadomago

Defender 110 Front Coils KingSpring (2")

Selling Defender 110 Front Coils KingSpring (2"). Once installed I discovered they are different brand from those at the back (by previous owner). Replaced with other brand to match rear. 100$
  4. dadomago

short notice trips

Hi Clive, I am terribly sorry but I cannot come tomorrow:(. I just realised I have to go to the stadium for the rugby match. I realised only because I was watching the tv and the plaied the advertisement of the match! :eek: I am very sorry. I just hope you get the message before you go to...
  5. dadomago

short notice trips

Hi Clive, how could I forget u! Ok for tomorrow. Let me know at what time and where we are going to catch up. Cheers
  6. dadomago

short notice trips

I wish I had monday off, but unfortunately I have to work. So, no Licola. Though, I am keen on a sunday trip. I would like to check few tracks in Wombat, otherwise Toolangi. Anyone in? Cheers Davide
  7. dadomago

short notice trips

I was planning to go on sat 25 or sun 26, depending on a phone cal I am waiting. I was thinking Wombat or Toolangi. No bog holes, too much hassle to clean the truck after. I will keep updated on the day. In the meantime, anyone who is interested please reply. Cheers Davide
  8. dadomago

Bunyip Feb 2014

I made the video again without music. Now there is no f.....g copyright issue! :mad: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iApxIIcBSew&feature=youtu.be
  9. dadomago

short notice trips

Sorry mate, but because no one was replying on my post, I posted on AULRO, and I found many Landies that joined my planned trip to Wombat. :rolleyes: If you change idea, you are more than welcome ;)
  10. dadomago

short notice trips

This saturday 17/05 I am heading to Wombat state forest, anyone is joining?
  11. dadomago

short notice trips

Thanks to all of you for the great day, especially for saving my a..s :rolleyes: Was my first time at Toolangi, and definitely enjoyed the trip!
  12. dadomago

short notice trips

Too late. Anyway I am busy today :D But on Saturday the 17 May I am going for a day trip, most probably at Wombat (Bacchus Marsh), there are few tracks that I want to check. Otherwise any other proposal is welcome. Cheers :)
  13. dadomago

short notice trips

Ok, Macdon Spa @8.30am. I'll bring the coffe!:D
  14. dadomago

short notice trips

Hi buddy, luckily I checked the forum! :mad: I sent u a text for sunday :) I am in! where were u planning to go? Wombat or Lerderberg are fine for me, but if anyone wants to propose somewhere else, it's fine. :D
  15. dadomago

short notice trips

Even for half a day, it's good time spent together . See u there. According to Google map it should be a BP station, unless they changed it.
  16. dadomago

short notice trips

Summarizing..... we have few participants :D, so.... weather forecast Bunyip hour by hour detailed weather forecast so, at 6am it is already 29 degrees, I guess there is not need to rush too much. I would propose at 8.30/9.00am at BP petrol station (290 Sand Rd, Longwarry) so that anyone...
  17. dadomago

short notice trips

Day trip 9/2/2014 - Bunyip State Forest Anyone would like to join me? :) come oooooon!!!!!! :D It is since late november I don't hit the dust, I am getting rusty! I was thinking a day trip on sunday the 9th. Unfortunately both saturday and sunday are bloody hot, sunday just 2 degrees cooler...
  18. dadomago

short notice trips

Hei Tonka Jeep, I was just going to write a new post about sunday 9th day trip at Bunyip. Are you in? David
  19. dadomago

short notice trips

9.30am at McDonald's in Bacchus March. See you tomorrow
  20. dadomago

short notice trips

VIC - 17/11 dat trip Lerderberg Hi guys, I'd like to go for a day trip to Lederderg to check new tracks, hopefully to find something more technical than dirty tracks :D Who is willing to join, please let me know asap. Cheers :D