Search results

1. paul4nat

SEQ Christmas Camping Weekend 8th,9th&10th November 2013

OMFG THATS GOLD!!!!! :D:D:D hahahaha again had a awesome time with you all and looking forward to all catching up soon and not for christmas, must be before Ranger Nat Out:cool:
  2. paul4nat

Hey Lee,, Booked and Paid for ours today so we are definitely going now lol cant wait looking forward to it, think i need a holidays hahaha :D:D:D Ranger Survival Expert Nat Out
  3. paul4nat

Hey Lee, Put Team Mushy down as a "hellllllll yeahhhhhhh" we'll be there...... Ranger Nat Out:D:D:D:D
  4. paul4nat

Janowen Hills 4WD Park Easter 2013

Just had a look at the camp ground, looks nice but a bit out of our price range for this time of year. Paul
  5. paul4nat

Snapped timing belt

and Big Rig dont think I could do the hole JEEP thing.:confused:
  6. paul4nat

Snapped timing belt

the poor old girl, the engine used to be the only good thing going for it, but not any more, Yes Frosty she is hard on everything I don't now how I have lasted so long, (I must be hard as):D Just removed the plates very sad times, starting to pull her apart then thought , I might just flog...
  7. paul4nat

Snapped timing belt

hey guys just going to show what happens when the timing belt on a toyota 4runner snapps while the wife is flogging the ass off it. snapped timing belt snapped camshaft and a few bent valves. Good bye my 4runner not worth fixing, time for a new toy, what should I get now. Mark it wont...
  8. paul4nat

SEQ Christmas Camping Weekend 7, 8th-9th December 2012

Omg carnage it better not be any pooootrol badge crap lol Nat out
  9. paul4nat

yeah the site is stupid, lol well lee we are booked and paid for am looking forward to it cant wait :D:D Nat out
  10. paul4nat

Hey ya Lee Yeah we are keen as, i just tried to book and pay but the site is down :confused: So will try again during the week, otherwise we will be there, cant wait looking forward to it, and hopefully theres some good prezzies hahaha :D:D:D Nat Out :):):)
  11. paul4nat

LCMP 17,18,19 August

Hey, hey Sorry we can't make this one Carnage!!!!
  12. paul4nat

mazda bt50 chassie bolts 2009

Found out they were a M12 1.5 thread. all fitted up now.:D
  13. paul4nat

mazda bt50 chassie bolts 2009

Hey guys I have to fit a towbar to the old mans bt50, the tow bar he got is second hand with no bolts, does anyone know what size the bolts are that hold the bar to the chassie. any help would be great thanks Paul
  14. paul4nat

SEQ Christmas Camping Weekend 9,10th-11th December 2011

O M G Iceman arent you coming???? And why not!!!!!:( Do you have to work, yeah its a hard thing that four letter word hey!!! lol:D
  15. paul4nat

Awesome sounds like a great weekend, am really looking forward to it, off to do the groceries now whoooohooooooo!!!! :D:D:D Nat Out :D
  16. paul4nat

Can you please explain the unbreakable bit.:D 2 more night shifts then I will start to pack. looking forward to seeing everyone this weekend. Paul
  17. paul4nat

hahahahahahha love it, nearly spat my coke all over the computer reading that one, great work yobbo hahaha:D:D:D
  18. paul4nat

Why would you think that Lee :p....... hehe:D
  19. paul4nat

OOOOOOOHHHHHH got the secret santa presents today, omg am totally excited cant wait whooooohoooooooo :D:D:D:D:D:D
  20. paul4nat

WHAT!!!!!! have the date at Amamoor....... Its okays you can set up away from us if you want, but its the christmas party, :(:(:(