Search results

1. GXL4x4

To Western Vic. (Final Report)

What a great read and the pictures tells the story of the area great to look back on our history i wonder if they tell this sort of history in schools theses days. The slates roofs on the church look great, thats what i used to do when i left school for 11 yrs love the job.
  2. GXL4x4

Best Tracks

https://www.hemamaps.com/plan/location-guides/offroad-top-100-pt-4
  3. GXL4x4

Bugs & Other Critters.

Idontknow how you got that close to it i would of run run and kept running but good picture
  4. GXL4x4

Around Sale in Eastern Vic.

Iv been looking ata powershot i think my daughter told me 120 thats all i need
  5. GXL4x4

Around Sale in Eastern Vic.

What great little trip report its a great part of the country down there i used to go to Maffra every weekend back in the 80s great story and great Pictures may i ask what camera you used to the photos
  6. GXL4x4

Any Trips Planned Soon?

Hi it's a long shot but I'm thinking of going out tomorrow (Friday 15th) just to get out if any one is free let us know I'm in Yea so any where out that way
  7. GXL4x4

Rubicon Valley Historic Area

Great report the picture are great
  8. GXL4x4

Day Drive

Hi just wondering if any one is going for a drive tomorrow Cheers Chris
  9. GXL4x4

80 Series overheating

Hi well i had the same problem but only when i towed the caravan when i had no weight it was all fine run like a dream so last Tuesday i put a new Radiator in and hoses put a new water pump in 1 month ago so last friday i decided to go away with the caravan got 70 ks down the road and bang gose...
  10. GXL4x4

Diesel Starting

Wow so many different things to look for i all ways turn key on for the glow plugs twice but as i just read there is no point doing that i will try turn the key on and lisean to the cluck from the solenoid im deaf so its going to hard lol but thanks every one for your input Cheers Chris
  11. GXL4x4

Mt Skene via Mansfield - LPG?

LPG is $104.9 at Mansfield Cheers Chris
  12. GXL4x4

Sun rises or Sun sets

this was last hope it works
  13. GXL4x4

Sun rises or Sun sets

That's a great shot there some great colours in these pictures what tools you using Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
  14. GXL4x4

What Did You Do To Your 4X4 This Week? Include photos, if possible!

Rigger al ways give a wash once a month Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
  15. GXL4x4

Long weekend around Walhalla.

Great up Allen and great pictures looks like a great weekend. I'm trying to watch the videos on iPad there not working any ideas thanks Cheers Chris
  16. GXL4x4

A day at Tallarook.

Great report and pictures it was a great day good tracks and company Cheers Chris Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
  17. GXL4x4

Happy New Year.

Happy new year to everyone hope 2014 is better than 2013 Cheers Chris
  18. GXL4x4

Tomorrow

Hi just like to know if any one is going for a drive and where tomorrow for a day trip. Cheers Chris
  19. GXL4x4

short notice trips

Hi so is there a trip tomorrow if there is where Cheers Chris