Search results

1. Davidman

Think-Out AGM Batteries from eBay

Hi All, A heads up to steer well clear of an eBay seller called Think-Out who sell Maverick Power and other deep cycle battieries on eBay. I purchased one which was meant to be rated at 165 amp hours. After charging on the 7 stage charger and installiing into the rear of the vehicle, it...
  2. Davidman

11th Annual Victorian Gathering

Talbotville 2018 - 11th Annual Victorian Gathering When Thursday 15th November 2018 to Monday 19th November 2018 Some may arrive earlier and some may stay on longer. Where Talbotville is a large camping area situated on the Crooked River approximately 33 kilometres from Dargo in...
  3. Davidman

O'Tooles - 10th Annual Gathering - 2017

Sunday Sunday afternoon saw Grey Ghost and Davidman met at the Longwarry Service Station ready to head into the 10th Annual Victorian Gathering. Brian had the Starcraft caravan on the back and I had the new caravan on the back of my patrol. Doing the gathering in style this year. WE...
  4. Davidman

Sticker Competition - 10th Annual Victorian Gathering

Sticker Competition - O'Tooles Flat - 10th Annual Victorian Gathering Entries are now being sought for the 2017 (10th Annual Gathering) Sticker Competition Stickers should be 75mm high by 195mm long. They can incorporate as many / any colours you wish and can be of any design. They must...
  5. Davidman

Damage to WW2 Monument - Grand Final Day 2016

https://www.facebook.com/aberfeldytrack/posts/1765311330394431?comment_id=1765314353727462&notif_t=feed_comment&notif_id=1475568150052836
  6. Davidman

Sticker Competition - 9th Annual Victorian Gathering

Sticker Competition - Sheepyard Flat - 9th Annual Victorian Gathering Entries are now being sought for the 2016 (9th Annual Gathering) Sticker Competition Stickers should be 75mm high by 195mm long. They can incorporate as many / any colours you wish and can be of any design. They must include...
  7. Davidman

Waterproof Swag Bags

I have tried canvas, tarp material and everything in between but the swag on the rood always seems to get wet. Has anyone got anything that they use to keep gear, particularly swags, dry when stored up top in the weather. Would be keen to get some ideas or products.
  8. Davidman

Fridge Slide End Stops

Hi All I have a pretty standard 40 litre Engel fridge slide. Each slide has a hard rubber / plastic bump stop at the end to both stop the fridge from sliding back and holds it in place with no, or very little movement. Recently, both end stops have broken and I am having trouble finding more...
  9. Davidman

Free to Good Home

To suit 1996 NJ 3.5 litre petrol Mitsubishi Pajero Wagon 2 sets of Uni Joints for Tailshaft 2 sets of Wheel Bearings (Front) All brand new still in boxes I don't have the Pajero anymore, moved to a Patrol. Found these in a drawer. First to PM me can have them. If it helps, I...
  10. Davidman

O'Tooles Flat

Disappointing to Hear We were up around the Merringtons and O'Tooles area this weekend and came across four families that will not stay at O'Tooles again, they say ever. There was a group of 9 or 10 guys up there Friday and Saturday night letting of fire crackers and fireworks, had a fire...
  11. Davidman

Mixed Battery Types - Charging

I am looking at running an Anderson Plug to the rear of the 4WD. (See diagram). This will be used for connecting in various accessories, but my question is, with the under bonnet auxiliary battery being a wet cell deep cycle being charged via the alternator through the standard redarc...
  12. Davidman

Sticker Competition

Sticker Competition - O'Tooles 2014 - 7th Annual Victorian Gathering The 7th Annual Victorian Gathering is being held this year at O'Tooles Flat between the 13th and 17th November 2014. As part of the merchandise for this year, we have decided to do up some O'Tooles 2014 commemorative...
  13. Davidman

VIC - SE Suburbs - 1996 NJ Pajero 4 Door Wagon

. 1996 NJ Pajero 4 Door Wagon Located in Beaconsfield Victoria VIN Number : JMF0RV450TJ001476 Engine Number : 6G74R31323 Registered until 28th October 2014 323975 Kilometres - Black Sunraysia rims with 31x10.5 BFG Muddies (60% worn) - 7 Material seats fitted, no tears...
  14. Davidman

NJ Pajero Taco stuck on 3000 rpm

Hi all, 1996 NJ Pajero (3.5 Petrol - Auto) When I turn the ignition on, regardless of whether I start the vehicle or not, the taco needle moves to about 3000 rpm. It will stay in this position until the ignition is turned back off again. It doesn't matter if the car is running, doing...
  15. Davidman

Radiator Leak

Back from Talbotville, and have noticed a small hole (maybe 1mm diameter - almost looks like it's been drilled) in the top of the radiator. Only noticed it when I squeezed a hose and a jet of water came out. Is there a way to repair these, brazing, soldering, pour in some stop leak or...
  16. Davidman

Talbotville 2012 Shirts and Stubby Holders

Talbotville 2012 Polo Shirts, T-Shirts and Stubby Holders are now available for ordering. Please see the main post for details. Shirts Stubby Holders
  17. Davidman

Talbotville 2012 Shirts and Stubby Holders

For those attending the 5th Victorian Gathering at Talbotville this November, Talbotville 2012 Polo Shirts, T-Shirts and Stubby Holders are now available for ordering. Please see the main post for details. Click Here Shirts Stubby Holders
  18. Davidman

Talbotville Rollovers

A couple of casualties from the Easter camping weekend at Talbotville. The first one occurred on Crooked River Track and the second heading into Talbotville down McMillans Track.
  19. Davidman

Engel Fridge Not Working on 12V

Hi All, A question in regards to an Engel 40 litre fridge. It is one of the older versions that does not have the light and does not have the digital temperature readout. It is able to accept both a 12V and a 240V lead without the need for an external transformer. The fridge works...
  20. Davidman

AFL Footy Tipping 2012

Hi All, ONLY 1 DAYS TO THE FIRST GAME A footy tipping comp has been set up via OzTips for the AFL 2012 season. It is free to enter, just click on 'Join a Competition' at the link below and enter these details. Competition Name : 4x4Earth Competition Number : 285493...