Search results

1. N

Your favorite movie's

The God Father, all of them great movies
  2. N

Jeep XJ Cherokee 2000

welcome steve great car... i love those xj jeeps, i had one, 2000 xj, but not nearly as much mods as yours sadly mine was stolen a couple of years ago:mad::(:mad::(:mad::(
  3. N

Be Very Very Afraid ! I'm Back !

now i'm afraid
  4. N

LOL i'll stay tuned, but the man just said hes a lover not a fighter
  5. N

welcome back bushnut nothing much new except you have some new "newbie's" like me byt why should we be afraid??
  6. N

STRATOS suspension seats

thanks croozza although they seem like a good option for the 79series i dont think i will import them all the way to Jordan, it would cost me too much, and sorting out the suspension seems best for now
  7. N

STRATOS suspension seats

lowlux, here is the link Stratos Seating - Products - Light Truck Seats
  8. N

STRATOS suspension seats

hi guys has anyone tried Straros suspension seats or knows if they are worth putting on a landcruiser 79 series, do they enhance the ride?? i'm afraid they would jump too much and that might effect the control on the pedals, any info please ??
  9. N

Ford

welcome will wait to see what you'll do with your 4x4
  10. N

Helllo from JORDAN

yes tanamite its phosphate what you are seeing, we are number 3 or 4 in the world in exporting it, but unfortunatly its the cheapest thing you find in the ground:( maybe someday some oil will break through one of them mines
  11. N

Prado v Pajero

VICTA i have a 2006 prado got it new, great car, quality and resell price and off road better than my sister's 2006 pajero, BUT i think on road pajero better ride and more interior space and she has lot more options for less price, both very nice but for your lady and not much off road i think...
  12. N

are nissan patrols better than toyota land cruiser

its obvious what those guys think..
  13. N

tyre's cant make my mind up!!!

"every day set of tyres, but still would like them for long touring trips ie snowymountians, high country so on...", "good for touring", "good on the diesel bill and milage" for you great choice will be: 1)mickey thomson ATZ 2)Nitto Terra Grappler 3) Dick Cepec FCII those three...
  14. N

not so tough 70 series

i think the driver of that big truck owns a patrol, and wants revenge:D
  15. N

not so tough 70 series

not so tough "anything" under that monster
  16. N

Auto or Manual

you are right let me try to defend one more time the poll said (manual or auto) only no mention of 4wd or allwd or ... :D
  17. N

Auto or Manual

sorry crooza i dissagree your number (7) says the REAL truth: how about BMW X5 as your OFF ROAD rig?, would not last 1 hour in the desert where i come from(i only mean its transmission let alone all the other electronics) electronics)
  18. N

Helllo from JORDAN

you are most welcome to Jordan and if you get lost in the desert dont worry these guys will find you no maps no gps
  19. N

Helllo from JORDAN

some pics of Wadi Rum
  20. N

1FZ-FE or 1HE and why??

yes its weird every market seems to be different , africa, middle east, ... i hope we have the v8 turbo diesel at some point, until then my favorite is the 1fz