Search results

1. Mans

O'Tooles Flat

Problem is when men are saying themselves they aren't going back to O'Tooles and they certainly would never bring their families because of useless louts who can't string two words together ruining it for everyone - then there is a problem - at the weeknd at least 7 men felt they had to leave...
  2. Mans

Deep Creek Trip - 21 June 2014

This trip was organized by me and a group of die hard 4x4 drivers for Davidman's birthday. It was a surprise for David :eek: who thought he was heading up for an hour's play with his new winch ( yes winch NOT wench ). His face when Shiny pulled up beside him on the side of the road just past...
  3. Mans

Christmas drinks Victoria

Thanks Mr Grumpy, we all a great time - and you were very well behaved ? - could have done with another night there but some people have to work....:(
  4. Mans

thanks guys - trying to head off by 2 - if i am worried about trip in, I will wait at dam wall from about 5.00pm onwards - if not you may see me on the tracks - i will be the one drinking and swearing ! I do have my maps and gsp - but i don't trust them :)
  5. Mans

Is anyone heading up friday later than 11.00am - but before midnite! - David heading off without me but I wouldn't mind some company - ?
  6. Mans

Talbotville Kids 2012

Just to get numbers right - through this thread ( and Mr Grumpy I have counted your tribe even though you didn't post on this thread ) there are 18 kids coming ( ranging from 2 years to 14 years ) if you haven't added your kids to this thread PLEASE can you do so we can make sure we are...
  7. Mans

Well Mr Grumpy that is a definite - I think - :rolleyes:
  8. Mans

5th Annual Victorian Gathering

well Mr Grumpy is this the Kids thread????? I think not :p:p:p but just for you I will put them down:)
  9. Mans

Talbotville Kids 2012

they were at the top of my list ....... :) just above David and Brian's names :p:p
  10. Mans

Talbotville Kids 2012

Thanks knakkers..think Nickj said there is about 24 kids coming..... plenty for a game of cricket and a few relay races :)
  11. Mans

Mr Grumpy I think David and I are coming and maybe two or three teenagers......not sure......but pretty sure....ummmm......yeah we are coming ( i almost absolutely sure )... i think ...:o
  12. Mans

Talbotville Kids 2012

thanks Lil......
  13. Mans

Newby from Balwyn

go to Home page - then go to forum then - go have a look at trips - Victoria -5th annual Victorian Gathering - then you will find out what Talbotville is.......
  14. Mans

Newby from Balwyn

not far from me ....... hope you're coming to Talbotville :) best way to meet lots of people and get to do some different tracks of all sorts of levels...
  15. Mans

Newby from Balwyn

another north balywner Where about in North Balwyn......I am in North Balwyn ( sometimes and Beaconsfield all the other times:)
  16. Mans

Talbotville Kids 2012

Mr Grumpy I will put together a special colouring book for you ..... one with no lines :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::):p
  17. Mans

Talbotville Kids 2012

i will start looking out for blue crayons now..........
  18. Mans

Talbotville Kids 2012

Thanks Scott...did you want a coloring book as well ........ ?:)
  19. Mans

Talbotville Kids 2012

ok ok you can have a colouring book too........and i think we might change the title from "talbotville kids" to..........."Deepop Kids at Talbotville" Look forward to it :):):):rolleyes:
  20. Mans

Talbotville Kids 2012

With Talbotville being only 11 weeks away and with the men working hard on the main activities, the girls are trying to put together some activities for the kids. Can anyone bringing kids along let us know how many and whether they are boys or girls. ( Kylie, Brian can be counted as a kid this...