Search results

1. Olelux

Pics of your 4wd in Beautiful Places

Had to get the typical photo at quabba station lol. Must admit it’s a beautiful spot
  2. Olelux

Camping there at the moment man. Magic spot it is too
  3. Olelux

Found ourselves at Onslow.
  4. Olelux

Left Meekatharra all filthy. Gave her a wash at Tom price
  5. Olelux

Walga and Afghan rock out the back of cue.
  6. Olelux

Intercooler front mount. Ln106

Well Gday. I’ve finally fitted the intercooler lol. And now my egt gage isn’t working (it’s being temprormental) lol. But it does seem to make a difference when it does work my egt are under 300. Also helps the new motor
  7. Olelux

A little day trip to find and old town site called Bonds just out of Meekatharra
  8. Olelux

Camp at Meekatharra for a week. Stayed at Norie station for a week with my in-laws. Mother in-law grew up there. It awesome to hear some of the history of this magnificent place
  9. Olelux

Can an intercooler be too small?

I’m keen to put it on my self. Lol
  10. Olelux

Nah postage took for ever it turned up the day before we left (water to air) had no time to fit it.
  11. Olelux

I’m looking into water and air. What ever way I go has to be done before the July school holidays lol so it’ll be soon. Lol
  12. Olelux

No low beam

This...... this is spot on mate It is exactly what I need. On that note is anyone in Perth that can come help me out? I’ll shout ya some beers in appreciation
  13. Olelux

Gday. What did you end up going for? I’m looking at intercooling my 106 aswell. Same issue as I haven’t got much room up front for a front mount. Now I’m looking into water to air set up as the plumbing is a smaller in diameter. I have no room to run plumbing with a front mount
  14. Olelux

No low beam

I’ll have to go find them
  15. Olelux

No low beam

Should I have 12 volt at the head light fuses?
  16. Olelux

No low beam

So. I have power to the globes. 12.3volts at the socket. Put in new globes and still no low beam. Brand new combination switch as well. Still no low beam
  17. Olelux

No low beam

Lol everyone has copped my high beams lol lucky they aren’t bright lol it’s like driving with candles lol. Yeah the sparky said it was my stalk and I put a new one in yesterday and no go lol. I’ll borrow the multimeter from work and dig deeper. Hate electrical but at the same time I learn eh
  18. Olelux

No low beam

well it’s been over a year and I still have no low beam lol. Had aircon installed and the sparky said it was the stalk. Well it’s not coz I tried a new one and still the same lol. Let the search continue good thing my high beams are like low beam atm
  19. Olelux

Low Beam Headlight not working but high beam is

Gday bud. Did you get this sorted? If so what was the issue? Cheers Jarvie
  20. Olelux

Hilux Ln106 2.8l diesel, Timing belt replacement!

cheers man. Yeah it springs back in an anticlockwise direction. That mark on it is all lined up with the belt on and tensioned as well.but I’ll take the belt off this afternoon and try that before I go look in the valve train