Search results

1. tlp7577

Snorkel upgrade DIY

I put one on my Nissan Xtrail and the easiest way I found was to take the guard off the car and line up everything that way. As there is no snorkel kit designed for Xtrail's- i used a Navara D22 one. The template i threw in the bin as it wasn't for my model. Also have a good mate that can give...
  2. tlp7577

Snorkel for a Nissan Xtrail

Haha :) Seriously I am not going to do any river crosses. Its more for the car to get better air to it and then leading to better fuel efficiency. I just can't seem to find anyone to have one - as the car is an older model, me thinks. But, I might have to manufacture one myself.
  3. tlp7577

OK ta Toddyh. The last update on snorkels was years ago, when i checked. But will pm redheaded
  4. tlp7577

Gday Everyone

Thanks mate
  5. tlp7577

Hi Guys, Has anyone put in a Snorkel in a Nissan Xtrail T30 2004 model? i have sent an email to Giz International about their Terios version, as reading on another forum (Aus Xtrail Forum) it should suit my car but will have to do some mods. Has anyone actually completed this or know of someone...
  6. tlp7577

Gday Everyone

Hi Everyone, My name is Pete and I own a Nissan Xtrail T30 2004 model. Just wanted to say gday and get some advice from fellow 4x4ers :) Currently, I have put in a uhf and some basic fog lights. Looking to put some mods on the car like a snorkel and some LED bar lights once I get a pinch bar...