Search results

1. OFFROAD RICH

June Long Weekend Mini Middle Earth 2013

Looks like it is going to be a very busy weekend up there with another big group going!
  2. OFFROAD RICH

jeep cherokee 1998

Sounds like you will be busy mate
  3. OFFROAD RICH

jeep cherokee 1998

looking good mate! Rich
  4. OFFROAD RICH

Jamieson weekend - Fri 19th Oct to Sun 21st Oct

Yep I saw you airing up. I spend a lot of time up there it's a great area! Cheers Rich
  5. OFFROAD RICH

Great pics Davey, The weather was great in Jameson today! I'm sure that the white GU I saw in Jamo this arvo. Cheers rich
  6. OFFROAD RICH

Gday Chris, I believe you caught up with brother at Skipworth yesterday! I see Stoney's was reopened too. I hope I didnt wake you this morning I gave you a long wake up call on the way past at about 730-745am I was on my way to Jamieson! Chat soon champ Rich I did see a white GUIV...
  7. OFFROAD RICH

Not sure mate I haven't done that crossing for sometime. I have heard just today actually that Moonlight tk is in good condition. Maybe a call to Mansfield Parks might be able to give more accurate river ratings. Have a good trip mate! Cheers
  8. OFFROAD RICH

You will need to be mindful of the river crossing at the bottom of Moonlight too. What about Newmans tk down from Terrible? Although you will be heading across towards Big River away from your campsite. Cheers
  9. OFFROAD RICH

Rens flat - Jamieson

Swaggie are you thinking of the Mitchells Flat Gorge? When we were kids we took a hiace van in there with all our cousins in there with us while the Landcruiser sat at home lol I have been to that area countless times it really is a spectacular valley. Cheers
  10. OFFROAD RICH

Digger you can still do the Sappers loop mate, that side is open all year. Cheers
  11. OFFROAD RICH

No unfortunatley not mate, there is a gate at the main entrance off the Licola-jamo rd. I guess they got sick of it being ripped up every winter. I camped there the last weekend before it was closed this year and they had a heap of machines in there repairing the banks of the river since the...
  12. OFFROAD RICH

Gday Digger, There was a large yellow road closed at the bottom of Stoneys at the Jamieson-mansfield rd end. The jamo was flowing pretty good last weekend. Cheers
  13. OFFROAD RICH

Granny's Flat is seasonally closed it has been that way for a few years. As is Gallows Tk that drops in off the Jamo-Licola rd from the top end, Stony Creek tk was closed last weekend. Mastesr tk into Granny will be pretty wild after the rain. But since you can't head into Granny's you will be...
  14. OFFROAD RICH

STATE VIC - 2x Mickey Thompson MTZ 265/70/17

Open to offers, send PM if interested. Still 2 tyres remaining. Cheers
  15. OFFROAD RICH

STATE VIC - 2x Mickey Thompson MTZ 265/70/17

Mickey Thompson MTZ 265/70/17 N/A - (If Applicable) Engine Number - (if applicable) See attached images RWC $120 each or both $230 Warburton 0418 172 161 pick up or by arrangement at buyers expense Pictures - NOTE: There are 3 tyres in the images below but one tyre has...
  16. OFFROAD RICH

Mt. Sarah, VIC. 17th-19th August 2012

Great pics!! Cheers Rich
  17. OFFROAD RICH

VIC - Exhaust Jack, Brand Abgal

still available $100
  18. OFFROAD RICH

13/08/2011 - Trip to Neerim Sth *Medium*

The bolt that broke, was it the bolt in the reciever thats is part of the shackle? Was it a rated shackle if thats the bolt you ment? Looked llike a massive effort by everyone on the recovery! Cheers Rich
  19. OFFROAD RICH

13/08/2011 - Trip to Neerim Sth *Medium*

what other damage was done? Rich
  20. OFFROAD RICH

VIC - Exhaust Jack, Brand Abgal

Exhaust Jack I have never used this jack, it is an unwanted present that I have no need for. $100 Yarra Valley Vic Mob No. 0418 172 161 or PM or post here. If no answer please leave a message and I'll return your call Pick up preferred or courier organized and paid for at...