1. 1 red gu

Sydney south/west loop trip?

that sounds like a good cruzy trip
  2. 1 red gu

4th Annual NSW Meet - Paddys River Dam May 24-26th

put me down toddy
  3. 1 red gu

New annual meet?

going to be a long trek for Dickie and cath this year, at least they can swing through the NT on the way to pick up the accentual crackers weave all become accustom too.
  4. 1 red gu

Farewell Kath Wood and Richardlnsw - Coorongooba 23-24 Feb

dam it that's another weekend ill have to miss, who's picking these dates lol sorry Dickie might have to catch you another weekend before you go
  5. 1 red gu

NSW Xmas drinks Sat Dec 8 at The Diggings, Turon.

dam it i cant make it for this its my mums 70th birthday that weekend have a great time everyone
  6. 1 red gu

Spring Run on the Mid North Coast 21 to 24 Sept.

Looks great dickie I’ll have to head up for the next one I’ve never done any wheeling up that way Great pics from everyone
  7. 1 red gu

Tribute at Turon for Mr Rum. Oct. 6

Looking forward to it I’ll try head up Friday night if I can
  8. 1 red gu

2018 NSW Gathering

this is sounding good i havent been to bendethera in about ten years, i will be looking forward to it
  9. 1 red gu

NSW to O'Tooles November 2017

Thanks so much to everyone that came along on this trip and making it so memorable. Here are some of my pics.
  10. 1 red gu

Nsw convoy to Otooles Vic big bash 10 year gathering 12/11/17

Thanks Wang just arrived in jindy and it’s raining so I’m having a few cold ones and dinner at the banjo
  11. 1 red gu

ill be there Friday night not shore what time and also doing the walk Richard :) even went out and got a camel back for the occasion
  12. 1 red gu

The snow at perisher is melting fast so here's hoping mt pinnibar will be open for us and the river crossing won't be crazy deep with snow melt. Fingers crossed
  13. 1 red gu

Your a hard working man bugs you deserve a beer
  14. 1 red gu

Down in jindy this week getting acclimatized to the high country, can't wait till November
  15. 1 red gu

with so much snow down the mountains im thinking that mt pinnibar might be shut again this year. but im hoping im wrong, id really like to see that area this trip
  16. 1 red gu

10th Annual Victorian Gathering - O'Tooles Flat - 2017

you should jump in with the NSW crew after the weekend there doing a week long trip home taking in the sights
  17. 1 red gu

They are 8 an 4 yeah they will walk for a bit but but shore if they'll make it the whole way Cheers mate 9am sounds good we'll be in a hotel so we won't have to pack up camp early to get there.
  18. 1 red gu

I've only just logged on for the first time in ages and seen this thread I'll be in jindy on Thursday the 9th and will be leaving camp Sunday the 19th for home and unfortunately back to work Can't wait had a ball last year. Richard any idea on what time you'll be heading up the lift at threaders...
  19. 1 red gu

18th-20th August. O'Connell Pub, Hill End, Turon

sorry shannon im out at this stage would like to get up there though will have to plan another weekend