Search results

1. Bingle

Hilux Rugged X

hey mate just taken mine off today. Not welded. However after taking it I drove it and there was a rattle. I didn’t put the bolts back in and I think it’s that as I thought they just held down the bar. But I think that’s the reason for the rattle. If you get under the nuts are easy enough with a...
  2. Bingle

Hilux Rugged X

Hey Wattas Did you take your sports bar off yourself? About to take mine off.. Was it easy enough and where does it bolt under the wheeel arch?
  3. Bingle

Mrs Rum’s 2018 Dual Cab Hilux Rugged X

The prices seem right. I had Toyota fit their warn winch as couldn’t find anyone else to fit. Have seen one with an iron man but not sure how. More cost effective nearly to change the bar.
  4. Bingle

Suspension Squeak

Going back to the man that fitted. It’s killing me. that maybe the next go though
  5. Bingle

Suspension Squeak

Actually don’t think it’s the UCA. Newish hilux and new suspension. Not every bump just a big squeak and the bigs one
  6. Bingle

Suspension Squeak

Mate so annoying. will lose and re tighter the UCA rubbers and silicone first. Then will look at them but shouldn’t as new
  7. Bingle

Suspension Squeak

Will do thanks mate
  8. Bingle

Suspension Squeak

The car was new this year...will do have some at home...Thanks mate
  9. Bingle

Suspension Squeak

only 6000K's the car is pretty new.
  10. Bingle

Suspension Squeak

Should he have done that? Sorry only have very very basic mech experience
  11. Bingle

Suspension Squeak

is that the fix ?
  12. Bingle

Suspension Squeak

Hi I recently had a 40mm lift on my rugged x, TD adjustable. However the upper control arm rubbers appear to be squeaking... has anyone had this or have a solution? Going back to the mechanic on the weekend but thought I would ask here first... Cheers
  13. Bingle

Recommendations for Lift kit for Rugged X

Thanks mate
  14. Bingle

Thanks mate will call them.
  15. Bingle

Hi All Looking at getting a lift kit fitted on my rugged x... have a winch on the front and carry recovery and camping gear in the back and on the rack. Been looking at OME, TJM, Dobinson but more I research the bigger the mine field it becomes..... Was hoping i could get some advice on...
  16. Bingle

Best suspension for corrugations?

Hi Mate Would you recommend the TJM suspension? Just looking at getting a lift on my hilux... Cheers
  17. Bingle

Hi

Thanks Rodeodave... going to struggle that day as have my son but keen to get out at some point Thanks again
  18. Bingle

Mrs Rum’s 2018 Dual Cab Hilux Rugged X

Cool, hendo got back to me and said he’s looked into it and need a fitting kit from Toyota which is what arb told me. That’s about 1100 in two parts
  19. Bingle

Hi

Awesome thanks mate and to be honest that’s the one I have been pricing. Just gotta find a good shop to fit it. Some reviews on places are a little suspect. Thanks again
  20. Bingle

Hi

Thanks tink