Search results

1. Big-Trev

show us your dog(s)

My Pomeranian 16 years old and still going strong. She is waiting for Mum to come home.
  2. Big-Trev

Dmax failure on the canning

Have to agree with you on that . I’ve done Three remote trips now and although each time you say this is the last time I’m doing this your back there in a couple of years. The serenity is magical.
  3. Big-Trev

Runva 1200lbs Winch

I had a chance to use my new Runva winch for the first time, whilst on the Pt Lincoln & Coffin Bay trip . There was one sand hill that was rutted out quite badly and with not having a lot of clearance and no lockers the Prado bogged down to the rails . So having Luke in the 79 in front of me ...
  4. Big-Trev

SA 2020 annual meet , June lwe 6th 7th 8th.

Brian Of course add me in.
  5. Big-Trev

plasma cutter

How much is it.Being a fronius I would say pretty expensive. what thickness of material do you want to cut. And what type of material do you wish to cut.
  6. Big-Trev

plasma cutter

Nick Have a look at the cut40 from BOC. On special at present time and is a quality product. One thing with a plasma is that you must have good clean air going to it, no water in the air .
  7. Big-Trev

Camperagent Signature series Campertrailer

They have changed the draw bar to a straight 75x50 . Much stronger than the one shown here. Yes they are manufactured in China but reworked when they arrive here. It needs to have some ally boxes on top with a better rooftop tent , then as per one of the threads a 270 degrees awning. For $13000...
  8. Big-Trev

Camperagent Signature series Campertrailer

Has any one purchased one of these . If so what is your thoughts.
  9. Big-Trev

Club 4x4 insurance new excess

well after Two years with club 4x4 and very happy with there service , the time has come to leave them. My premium has gone from 85 per month , to 157 per month for less cover. This insurance company knows how to get rid of clients. I can tolerate a small increase but to double my premium and...
  10. Big-Trev

ARC or MIG welding

Love the trolley Justin , Not a fan of the Kemppi 180 mig though . Not being bias but they have a tendency to break the gun at the point where it attaches to the machine. A tip is do not pull it along by the gun.
  11. Big-Trev

Drifta Products

Received the product now and its a very heavy screen unlike the cheap visors from all other suppliers. The fitment is slightly smaller than the window but it covers enough to keep the sun off. Due to the quality of it I'm going to put some Velcro on it to hold the solar blanket onto it as well...
  12. Big-Trev

SA Annual Meet 2019.

Sorry team but I will not be going now. Have to take the missus to the Airport on Sunday , May come up for the Sunday night .
  13. Big-Trev

Drifta Products

The reason for the charge is that they are made to fit each particular car , IE , 120 Prado they will fit with a snorkel so that you do not have to go over the snorkel to fit on the windscreen. I have purchased one and will give some feed back soon on whether they are worth the cost. They weigh...
  14. Big-Trev

FireStryker Fire Extinguishers

Yes ARB are the new supplier in Australia.
  15. Big-Trev

Drifta Products

Drifta are doing sun shades for individual makes. They are a bit expensive first up ,but with such a quality product I feel that they are a great buy.
  16. Big-Trev

Hi all im pete from the fleurieu peninsula South Australia

Look for a dual cab with plenty of room in the back seats . The Nissans are poor for rear leg room. May not be an issue now but down the track it will be.
  17. Big-Trev

SA Annual Meet 2019.

Hate to burst the bubble on a good weekend away, But we do remember that this is still in the fire ban time zone , so there will be no fires allowed. ? .
  18. Big-Trev

SA Annual Meet 2019.

Front upper and lower wish bones were damaged going through the creek beds. + replace front shockers.
  19. Big-Trev

SA Annual Meet 2019.

last time there it cost me 2 k to rebuild the front end.Will not be doing the creek runs this time .
  20. Big-Trev

FireStryker Fire Extinguishers

Reply from Supplier. Afternoon Trevor Sorry for the late reply but our system crashed and we lost a lot of data from the website. It is finally back and some data unfortunately was lost.As for your question you can send me a requisition and we send you a pro forma invoice and when the funds...