Search results

1. Hilux madness

pressure camp shower

I wouldnt as it has a plastic base around it i suppose u could remove it id say putting it in a fire would buckle it to much direct heat . The zodi one uses a small gas burner underneath it but myself i would just boil up some water or leave it in the sun for the day
  2. Hilux madness

pressure camp shower

Hi to all just letting u know if your looking for a pressure shower bunnings have a stainless steel weed sprayer called the capital proffesional very similar to the zodi extreme shower from the u.s . was looking at the zodi or the companion but got this instead and im very happiy with it...
  3. Hilux madness

1st ever NSW Annual Gathering - Turon River Diggings

Are these trips taking place on the sat morning i wont get up there til then but i could be early if possible has anyone put up there hand to run the gardens of stone trip ....pete
  4. Hilux madness

I could do that mate i have been up the turon alot camping over the years is there plans on doing day trips around the surrounding areas aswell
  5. Hilux madness

yep look forward to it guys i have had many years 4wding up my sleeve and beers around the fire . And i am good friends with yooboford we learn how 4wd together he knows me as 4runner pete . But i now own a 105 series cruiser . Im only a 50 50 chance of coming due to my new work truck coming...
  6. Hilux madness

I really hope to get too this wknd away and meet some of you all
  7. Hilux madness

permits for blacksmiths beach

What a top day to be up here happy new to all . Got ourselves a nice spot to camp for the night . But people need to learn how to clean up after themselves . For f $#k sake .... Where we are camped is someone's rubbish including half there food . They just threw on the ground bloody grubs . You...
  8. Hilux madness

What trips do you have planned for 2016

early feb we are heading north towing our jayco penguin first stop is bonny hills at north coast caravan park for a night just to get in a surf , next day is just another night at mylstom . sth of coffs another good surf spot and great 4wd beach access . then up to ballina to visit family...
  9. Hilux madness

I went for a day trip up there today . The Rangers are around . . But was a top day I think a lot of people had the same idea .It was very busy .
  10. Hilux madness

Yes mate I'm will take that to my advantage I'll get 2 good summers out of this pass I will be up there on Sunday with the wife and 2 dogs ..I do a lot of day trips up there we come up from penrith it be beats Sydney beaches by far we also do a few 3 day wknds at Belmont pines caravan Park...
  11. Hilux madness

Thanks mate .
  12. Hilux madness

Permits are required for the blacksmiths up to redhead .stretch of beach . But wait for it .A yearly pass is $88 a weekly is 33 . And a month is 44 . I purchased the year . As I'm up there a bit . . I thought about 50 odd bucks but when I paid 88 .it was a bit rich I think considering it was of...
  13. Hilux madness

Lithgow day trip tomorrow

I'm just heading up to zigzag tomorrow for a day trip nothing to hard. I'll go out to lost city . want to take the new cruiser for a day out . Any one keen. meet at blaxland shops for a coffee at 8am channel 25 uhf ... Pete ..
  14. Hilux madness

This weekend 29th/30th

Yeah mate I could be heading out for a trip up to Mt walker on Sunday taking out my new 105 cruiser for drive
  15. Hilux madness

Go the Toyota

Go the Toyota
  16. Hilux madness

2.8 hilux top mount intercooler

Took the hilux for its first big run up to blacksmiths beach . To test out the cooler . I have to say a huge difference in performance . . And much better fuel economy . It just pulled up moony moony on the f3 in 4th like a trooper I didn't have to use much throttle either . But next...
  17. Hilux madness

2.8 hilux top mount intercooler

I don't post on here much but I would like to let u hilux owners know that have a 2.8 turbo and want to intercool it . I have just fitted a top mount .. after all these years of looking I was never satisfied by what was available .... size, plumbing and access to oil cap n dipstick . I got...
  18. Hilux madness

Lithgow Adventure Suggestions

Hi mate if your heading up to capertee go and have a look at the turon river the road into this place is only a few hundred metres out of town turn left on turon gates rd then left again you can't get lost or if you have more time head into sofala or hill end plenty of camping and driving to be...
  19. Hilux madness

sofala

With all the rain we've had in Sydney I hadn't worked all week so decided to head west, sofala was the destination they hadn't had much rain at all and I had not been out there.. so packed the cub and hilux Thurs night and headed off Fri morn hoping to get a good bit of weather or atleast...
  20. Hilux madness

sofala

:)With all the rain we've had in Sydney I hadn't worked all week so decided to head west, sofala was the destination they hadn't had much rain at all and I had not been out there.. so packed the cub and hilux Thurs night and headed off Fri morn hoping to get a good bit of weather or atleast...