Search results

1. R

Beach driving

And there's Kinkuna up at bundaberg too. Don't think there is a permit might be wrong
  2. R

Christmas @ The Springs

Damn can't make it next weekend will be changing my engine mounts next saturday.
  3. R

Christmas @ The Springs

Do you know a date you want to go yet.
  4. R

Christmas @ The Springs

There's a waterfall somewhere? I remember a rock wall at the end of Kanga ramp.
  5. R

Christmas @ The Springs

Found it
  6. R

Christmas @ The Springs

I will post a video of it tomorrow when I get a chance.
  7. R

Christmas @ The Springs

It's on the map just above spring hill.
  8. R

Christmas @ The Springs

I absolutely love the springs snake pit has got to be my favourite scared the misses though.
  9. R

Christmas @ The Springs

Hi I am new to this forum but I love the springs and am wondering if it goes ahead would it be alright to tag along.
  10. R

Terrorists at it again

There is a saying that covers this that I don't remember the origin of. The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. So everyone including the Muslim community need to stand up and Muslim's should stop saying its just a small group as some good people must...
  11. R

Terrorists at it again

Not all terrorists are Muslim there are still many active groups today such as the Tamil tigers in Sri Lanka, the very well known Irish Republican Army and there are Spanish terrorists know as the ETA. Now some of these groups are considered freedom fighters by some, Like myself believe the IRA...
  12. R

Terrorists at it again

Why is it that when a Catholic priest rapes a child it's the Catholic churches fault and we throw the blame at all of them, but a couple of Muslim's kill 150 people its wrong to blame there religion and tell them they need to pull there heads in. All religions should be treated equal when...
  13. R

G'day All

Thanks for the welcomes
  14. R

Glasshouse trip

I'll be heading out there in a couple of weeks if you want to head out then. I need to find some people to go with so I can stop going alone
  15. R

G'day All

Cheers it looks like a great site
  16. R

G'day All

G'day All Joined the site just a little while ago looking for some places around Brisbane to check out with the girlfriend. I was surprised to see there was a forum on here to and a great forum at that. Now just hoping to maybe head out with as none of my friends have 4wds anymore.
  17. R

How to crap in the bush.

That video is hilarious.