Search results

1. Mlk

North arm cove mid nort coast

Looking to do some riverside camping, heard about North arm Cove but not 100% sure about where you can and can't camp, have small boat so if it comes to it I can load everything in that cheers
  2. Mlk

Shelly beach camp ground myall lakes

cheers mate
  3. Mlk

Shelly beach camp ground myall lakes

Thinking of heading to shelly beach camp ground on the myall lake in a few weeks time for a few nights never been there before, was hoping I could get some light shed on the road into the camp which is old gibber road then onto shelly Beach trail, will be solo so don't want to going to crazy...
  4. Mlk

Awning on ladder racks

Got a 07 lux looking at putting a 2.5×2.5m awning, I have ladder racks and no roof racks, any ideas on how to mount the awning to the racks cheers
  5. Mlk

Moreton island fees

Thanks heaps heaps
  6. Mlk

Moreton island fees

Was wanting to do a weekend trip with the girlfriend don’t really do much beach driving mostly bush, any other suggestions of some beach camping around that are like and hour or two within Brisbane ? Cheers
  7. Mlk

Moreton island fees

Was looking at booking a few day trip on Moreton island in a few week and when i went on to pay for the permit is says $61 or something for a month permit and $241 for a yearly pass, was just making sure that was the right prices and they haven’t been changed ? Cheers
  8. Mlk

09 grand vitara

Cheers guys ended up going with a set of falken ats
  9. Mlk

Falken at3w

Cheers mate
  10. Mlk

Moreton island

Thinking of going up to Moreton island early September, going it solo with the misso, haven’t been there before can anyone suggest some camp sites and tracks on the island
  11. Mlk

Falken at3w

Looking at getting a set of falken at3ws just wondering what any one has to say about them cheers
  12. Mlk

09 grand vitara

Looking at getting a set of all terrains for the grand vitara, I’ve had a look around but still unsure on what I should go for, what size and brand would you recommend I’m wanting to spend no more then $200
  13. Mlk

Suzuki Grand Vitara

Looking at getting a set of a/t for my 09 grand vitara just wondering what any one would recommend as in brand and price been looking around a bit but still unsure
  14. Mlk

My09 Grand vitara

Hey just bought my first 4x4 it’s a 09 Suzuki Grand Vitara. I’m looking at getting a 2” lift but every where I look is ridiculously expensive just wondering if anyone knows where to get good products that won’t burn a whole in my pocket cheers
  15. Mlk

First 4x4

yeah it will be a daily driver from work and back and every few weekends a trip up the beach with mates and also I'd probably try to keep it as long as possible as it would be my first 4x4
  16. Mlk

First 4x4

Hey guys, I am looking at buying my first 4x4. I am really looking for something that is cheap on the fuel and is reliable as its my first and don't really know much about them. I've been told that I should look around for Suzuki jimnys but I think I would rather something a bit bigger. Cheers...