Search results

1. Seng Saelee

kosciusko trip

Wife and I will be hiking the kosciusko mtn. in few days. We would like to try some tracks around the area before heading to the coastline for beach camping. Any recommendations? TIA.
  2. Seng Saelee

wheel spacers

Just wanted my tyres to sit a bit out more until i get new tyres. Now considering its illegal I have to go to another solution. Thanks
  3. Seng Saelee

wheel spacers

Hey all, i was wondering if anyone had wheel spacers put on and if there is any issues with it. Thinking of getting 4 of them installed onto my Pajero Sport 18 model. Also which brand will be best for me. TIA.
  4. Seng Saelee

Pics of your 4wd in Beautiful Places

you meant punsand bay up northern Queensland? sorry i wish we were, it was just at morton island.
  5. Seng Saelee

Pics of your 4wd in Beautiful Places

guess where we had our lunch at?
  6. Seng Saelee

bash plates

anyone has a promo code for the bashplate i am going to order thru bushskinz?
  7. Seng Saelee

bash plates

i checked them out and looks good they will be one of my options.
  8. Seng Saelee

bash plates

mainly beach driving but i also dont let some rough roads hold us back from reaching the beach.
  9. Seng Saelee

bash plates

I smashed my factory bottom guards from fraser island week ago. Now i am going to upgrade to new ones just wanted to know should i pay for the 3mm or 4mm plates?
  10. Seng Saelee

fraser island first week of sept.

Just wondering if anyone will be traveling on fraser first week in sept. Wife and I will be there for 8 days. Our sites are booked. We dont mind meeting up with folks on the island or even better tag along for drives.
  11. Seng Saelee

New to Australia raised in America.

New to Australia raised in America.
  12. Seng Saelee

fraser island

That's good to know. I was getting worried due to being only vehicle. I am sure folks will help out when i am stuck. I will try my best not to use my towe straps, unless helping some one else. Thanks again for the confidence booster.
  13. Seng Saelee

fraser island

Thanks for sharing, yes i am getting excited and yes i wont try to dig myself into a hole. We will walk and look first before trying anything wild. We will plan out or places to visit according to where we are staying which is 2 sites already book up and planning to extend after seeing the...
  14. Seng Saelee

fraser island

Yes... i have to keep in mind of the traction control. Also i be setting my gears under gravel instead of sand. mostly running on 4High with lock D. and down to 4low on some areas. Thanks again.
  15. Seng Saelee

fraser island

I have done two days of beach driving few weeks ago to test out the 4x4 and all the gears. learning the driving, we did it at mungo beach up in hawks nest area. we had no issues. Thanks for the tip.
  16. Seng Saelee

fraser island

We will keep that in mind. Might just have to take a look once were there and see which route to take. Thanks again.
  17. Seng Saelee

fraser island

sounds like i will need to adjust the psi as i go around the island. We will have to make the choice once were there and see if its we want to try it or not. Thanks again.
  18. Seng Saelee

fraser island

So the wife and I is going out to fraser island end of the month. Taking our Pejero sport 4x4 with 2 inch lift and cooper A/T tyres with the basic gears. Straps, compressor, sand tracks, shovel. I want some experience opinions will i be ok going through Nagala Rocks and to Sandy cape light...