Search results

1. I

volkswagen tiguan 103tdi 2009

well we did two trips towing the 16ft caravan , the titan went great never missing a beat , will getting off road more this year and travelling more with the caravan ..now to find a supplier to get my lifeed springs from h and r .
  2. I

Volkswagen Touareg V8 04

love the touareg im thinking about getting one as my toy as ive got the tiguan for touring and the daily duties
  3. I

thanks , im doing a reno on a 16 ft franklin so havent been on here much of late but over xmas will be out touring im hoping .
  4. I

well the tow bar roof racks are now done pick up a 16ft franklin caravan on wednesday and picked up a 2+1 kayak yesterday .
  5. I

Volkswagen Tiguan 2010

yeah i have researched a lift for mine and working out figures to get it done over here with the help of volksmuller ... i now i love mine and well now be using it more for offroad ..
  6. I

Where are you headed over Xmas/NY and what did you ask Santa for???

thinking of taking the tiguan and the new to us caravan down to batemans bays and camp alone the river and explore in both the tig and the kayak
  7. I

8. I

volkswagen tiguan 103tdi, 2009 Good Points great little touer for the wife and i with the now two dogs . great on fuel using around on average 7.2 l/100. goes into the city life easy and transforms into what we need to travel. great for towing a small caravan or camper trailer...
  9. I

just got a 97 frontera

ive got a vw tiguan soft roader aswell but will be looking for another as time goes thinking of a caravan first then maybe go back to two cars ..
  10. I

just got a 97 frontera

sold it on saturday i just couldnt drive it with the damage to my feet and anckles .
  11. I

need knowledge

2 litre in a frontera sport 97
  12. I

need knowledge

thanks ill take it for a spin around tomorrow and see what happens , its was basically just sitting in there not even one threads worth of tightness
  13. I

November 16th Day Trip (Sunday)

if it isnt hard core i could join in if i get dollars together to rego the frontera again
  14. I

need knowledge

would a loose spark plug cause an engine to have a high temp . i have had a spike in temp and can not find a reason yet i found that cylinder one spark plug was loose . i have refitted it and it tighten with out issue ... have i found the cause have i now seen the end of my problems for now
  15. I

need some advise or help

ive just found a loose fitted spark plug could this of caused the over heat issue ?
  16. I

Coleman Northstar 10 Instant Up Tent

i had the instant up 8 great tent im looking at the 10 myself my only question is if the rooms have interal walls that zip in or if there is a another system to attach
  17. I

need some advise or help

thanks ive had a little look around but with this issue i havent join in yet , once i get it sorted ill try to get along to some trips
  18. I

need some advise or help

no just normal flow
  19. I

need some advise or help

thansk guys ill give that a go and hope that can then get me back out there
  20. I

need some advise or help

fan seems to work as it switches on with air con on ?