Search results

1. 1

What would you do?

Yeah, good point. That's not the donkey the frequents Silverton in your avatar is it Ian?
  2. 1

What would you do?

Looks like I'm trading in the ute for another vehicle. The ute has front & rear air lockers. I'm sure I'll be putting 1 or 2 lockers in the new vehicle. What I'm wondering is, would it be OK if I took the compressor out and kept it or is that a really low thing to do? What do you guys think?
  3. 1

Sand Flags

Thanks guys, I appreciate the help. I am heading to the Simpson later this year, so I'm glad I found out about the flag requirements. Yeah I reckon a fishing pole would be great, I'm going to see if I can find one. Thanks again.
  4. 1

Sand Flags

Wondering what others are doing for sand flags? I don't want to spend $$$$s on a sand flag setup as I don't think you need to. Last time I used a sand flag I used some PVC conduit and an old bright rag I had kicking around, that worked well until I went under a tree and the conduit bent, it was...
  5. 1

iPad Holder

That thing would make your windscreen cave in, it's kind of bulky ;-)
  6. 1

iPad Holder

Yep, that's just what I'm expecting, but I had some trouble finding a holder that would fit and could be set into the position I wanted it to sit in. There were many more suction cup holders that suited that non suction cup holders. As I said, I'm not scared of drilling some holes in the mount...
  7. 1

iPad Holder

Thanks for the pics Les PK Ranger, I appreciate your help. I ended up getting an Arkon Mount - http://www.arkon.com.au/arkon/arkon-ipad-tablet-short-windscreen-mount-tabpb070.html. I wanted to have it in the centre of the dash so both front seats could see it and have it out of the way of legs...
  8. 1

iPad Holder

Ended up getting a suction cup based holder from Arkon, rang them up, great service.
  9. 1

iPad Holder

Thanks everyone for the fantastic help. It's going into a D40 Navara. Not sure where I can mount it, think I'll give google images a work out and see if that can help.
  10. 1

iPad Holder

Wondering if anyone can suggest a decent iPad holder? I'm not looking for one with a suction cup as I've never had any luck with suction cup holders of any type. Thanks for any help.
  11. 1

Adjustable Coilovers

Thanks for the reply. I guess I'm looking for a way in which I can improve the shocker travel in the strut. When you add coil spacers you remove an amount of downward travel from the shock, which makes it bottom out sooner. I'm hoping with a solution like the Monster Rides gear I can get a...
  12. 1

Adjustable Coilovers

Thinking about getting a set of adjustable coilovers for the front of my D40 Navara, looking at the Monster Rides ones currently. Just wondering if anyone has any experience with them or other brands such as Radflo? I've had Tough Dog gear in the front for 4 years and it's been good. Been...