Search results

1. Kermit

SA Annual Meet Committee

To ALL SA 4X4 Earth Members Much discussion has been had recently RE : the Annual Events and many people have come forward with their opinions be it good, bad or ugly. Some of us have been performing the task of Organising the Annual Gathering for 5 years and believe now is the time to have some...
  2. Kermit

Let us all remember

Today It's a celebration of Xmas and a party time for most I'm not a Church going type person but ... For me, it is a time where I reflect on family and friends that I have lost I think we all have someone that we have lost and I ask that we all please take a moment to consider the good times...
  3. Kermit

Willangi Weekender

Just a quick overview of our Willangi weekend Friday : Dave in his Playdoh and Myself in the FJ headed up Friday after hitching up 2 large trailer loads of wood We proceeded to the Peterborough house to say hello and dropped of 25 or so 3 mtr planks of wood I'd acquired for Neil I'm sure...
  4. Kermit

Spare Tyres Cheap

Hi Folks I think this thread is specifically for SA Members unless Ur travelling to SA I have a good set of Tyres off my FJ Cruiser going cheap 4 x Worn about 50% and 1 Worn about 0% (Still with nibbley bits on it) Probably get another 30,000 Ks out of them Sell Cheap, All reasonable offers...
  5. Kermit

XMAS TIME

Come on folks, where's the Xmas Spirit :D Add Ur name to the list and come visit for the day or stay O/Night Join in the festivities at Brownhill creek XMAS GATHERING 2015 Saturday 5th Dec. 2015 : BBQ Lunch gathering 1200 hrs @ Brownhill Creek Tourist Park Everyone seems to book Xmas well in...
  6. Kermit

Willangi (Chip Hut)

WILLANGI TRIP HAS CHANGED See Below : October F23, S24, S25 I’m planning yet another Trip to Willangi near Peterborough It was going to be another weekend working on Chip Hut but NOT THIS TIME Antoinette and Neil would like us to just come up, meet them and camp over at Paradise where we will...
  7. Kermit

Kermit has been taking steroids

Kermit started out as a Holden Frontera Sports (Still in my driveway) He's been on steroids over winter and has grown into a healthy FJ Cruiser Minor mods so far as I like to keep it somewhat legal And Yes, I have hitched up with a Victorian :eek:(Now has SA Plates):D Simple mods like 2" Lift...
  8. Kermit

Harold Frank Anderson

Today my Father in Law "Harold Frank Anderson" passed away A quick background Harold was State Manager for ISA Maritime and P&O Shipping here in Adelaide for Many Years and on retirement was the Mayor of the City of Charles Sturt Council for 10 Years. He was privileged to meet with the Queen...
  9. Kermit

Give away Side Steps

Give away Nissan Side Steps SOLD Thanks for Ur interest but the steps will soon be reunited with a Nissan Looks like Nissan Drivers don't do the rough stuff anymore I can't even give these away Oh well, it's off to the metal recycler if nobody wants them soon Previous : Have put...
  10. Kermit

SA Annual Gathering Loveday 2015

OK Folks here's the thread to get U all started Please place any photos and thoughts here We will put up a more in depth Trip Report as time allows Need to clean and wash the bodies down first (Mine and Kermits) Here's the results from the weekend OVERALL POSITIONS ----Car...
  11. Kermit

Willangi Chip Hut 3

10 Places left to fill if anyone is interested October F24, S25, S26 Another Trip is planned to do some more work on Chip Hut at Willangi Please Remember this is a working Trip with a little bit of play time if U so choose People will need to put in a reasonable days work around the...
  12. Kermit

CHIP Hutt Willangi July 2014

Might I just say a BIG Thank U to everyone that helped on the weekend Neil, Antoinette and Phil really do appreciate the work us Earthers R doing Chip Hut is almost completed ready for furnishing Trip Report : Well folks, What a Trip Rained a bit, was cold a lot and sun shined on the...
  13. Kermit

June Long Weekend Burra Gorge

A quiet weekend at Burra Gorge The larger family consisted of : Des / Kermit Cougz and Amanda with Amelia Dave and Karen with Olivia, Joseph Peter and Katherine with Luke Mike and Robin with Dale, Emma Neighbours John and his 3 girls Friday : Des arrived at 4pm to find most spots...
  14. Kermit

CHIP Hutt Willangi July 11, 12, 13

Trip now full Thankyou to those attending July 11, 12, 13 Come on Folks, not to be missed After the first Trip I couldn't help myself and committed immediately to another visit to help revamp the old hut Place is "WILLANGI" a property about 15 minutes North of Peterborough Again...
  15. Kermit

CHIP HUT @ Willangi

Folks. Great weekend and plenty done at Willangi Many Thanks to Sean, Carmel, Rick and Nat for braving the poor weather forecast to help out. Turned out a really good weekend with very good weather Don't miss the next reno trip which will be scheduled for July 11, 12 13 I'll put that up...
  16. Kermit

Revamp Bushmans Hut (May 3 / 4)

LAST CHANCE for this Trip : Anyone want to join us to help out on a property and drive a few 4B tracks this coming weekend We have had a few pull out that have work commitments or 4B issues There are at least 2 maybe 4 spots for anyone wanting to give something back to one of the property...
  17. Kermit

XROX Bullbar

Need some help please They don't make a Xrox Bullbar for my Holden Frontera Does anyone have Drawings / Design Plans of one of these Bullbars I'm willing to make it myself but need some starting plans because I don't know how to design the winch section Any help appreciated
  18. Kermit

Sat 7th Dec Xmas Get Together

Sunday 8th Dec Xmas Get Together (Thread closed at request of thread author.) This Thread will be closed down soon We will be making 2 Trips as below Check out Cougz Thread for Xmas BBQ at his place Brian will be placing a Thread for a Trip to the River Mouth at Goolwa for Mid...
  19. Kermit

Day Trip to Tea Tree Gully

A few of us ventured out in the 4B's on Saturday to Tea Tree Gully Must say those hills were steep out that way and the Big Cruiser of Ricks echoed a nice exhaust note all the way to the top There will be some people who knew it was happening but now for the announcement Cougz is now a...
  20. Kermit

Painball Day in SA

Cougz, a BIG THANKS from Everyone or organising our First SA Earth Paintball Day at Skirmish SA. Everyone met at the usual Truck Stop East of Mt Barker and said their quick hellos. Team Honda Motocross was there in a Massive Semi heading back to Vic from Darwin. A few lucky people were...