Search results

1. ToyPrado

Best time to do Boarder Track

that looks awesome, did you camp at the flagged points?\
  2. ToyPrado

Best time to do Boarder Track

Hi all, Planning to do Boarder tr this year with a few blokes on a bit of a boys trip. What time of year is best? Are there seasonal closures? David
  3. ToyPrado

LSA conversion

Its more in the event that I will need to rebuild mine
  4. ToyPrado

LSA conversion

Yeah thats what I was fantising about!
  5. ToyPrado

LSA conversion

Not budgeting for that. I actually love my V8 100 series and not sure whether to rebuild of replace engine when time comes. My old man will be selling his SL500 Merc and I'll probaly buy that as a daily and keep the 100 series going instead of going to a 150 or 200 LC. Dve
  6. ToyPrado

LSA conversion

Hi ALL Does anyone know of anyone who has done a LSA 6.2lt conversion to a 100 series V8 petrol? David
  7. ToyPrado

Mt Margaret track

thanks mate. I have a mate with no experience and a stock pajero and will take it slow and easy
  8. ToyPrado

Mt Margaret track

How did you find it?
  9. ToyPrado

Another 4WD recovery death

yeah, I wonder if many people realise that you dont have to "gun it" when snatching someone
  10. ToyPrado

Another 4WD recovery death

I wonder how much of this is poor equipment engineering - eg poor cheap quality
  11. ToyPrado

Day Trips out of Licola

Thank you
  12. ToyPrado

Day Trips out of Licola

thank you
  13. ToyPrado

Club 4x4 insurance new excess

I wonder if they try and not pay becuase he was on a mobile phone at the time
  14. ToyPrado

Day Trips out of Licola

Hey All I am staying up at licola over Easter and have a neighbour new to off road driving. Would it possible to tak a stock pajero into MacCalister Gorge on a little day trip? I have a well set up 100 series which Im confident in. Is there much down there to see and for kids to have a play...
  15. ToyPrado

HI Kalen, Does this include damage and loss in water that is accidental and where care has been taken? Eg , snorkel, lift, tyres, plus preparation of assessing the water David
  16. ToyPrado

It should be on the book value!
  17. ToyPrado

Billy Goats rollover ?

cheers mate i never knew that
  18. ToyPrado

Billy Goats rollover ?

I sCh10 the UHF station you should be on when in VHC?
  19. ToyPrado

VHC Wonnagatta boys trip 2016

Hi All , This is a short video of out first boys trip December 2016. Im sure many will have been to Wonnagatta but the first time for my group of friends and 20 years since I was there in My SWB Patrol. David
  20. ToyPrado

Mansfield to Walhalla Nov 2017

Great report and awesome pictures