Search results

1. B

Map of Explorers of Australia

After downloading, is it possible to load it into Gaia or Hema 4wd
  2. B

New Memory Map for All

in my App Store the other day, it highlighted Update for the app, so I now have the latest. also, yes the outback can change, especially with all the new mining roads changing our countryside
  3. B

Dual battery cost

I would also ask if the person doing the wiring is a auto electrician, as many times those doing the work aren’t up to speed….
  4. B

Mystery 12 volt problem

I am sure there is a logical explanation for this. I have a Renogy DCDC 20 amp charger in the Jeep, charging an AGM 60 amp battery, no problems. switched to a iTechworld 50 amp Lithium pack, on DCD Charger changed switch 5 to off, 1-4 on. (As per manual) drove and the Charge went to 13.7...
  5. B

Lithium batteries

Fortunately we have gas hot water in the van, battery basically runs led lights, tv & diesel heater….
  6. B

Lithium batteries

Thanks for the heads up, in the car I run through Renogy 20amp dcdc…..
  7. B

Lithium batteries

I’m looking at putting in 100amp lithium battery if the poptop, possibly iTechworld, and a slimline 50 amp battery in the Jeep, again possibly iTechworld, as it appears I don’t need to change the charging systems, any thoughts, looking at a good product with a reasonable price.
  8. B

Fridge prices - ohhh my!

My 32 litre Engel now sits in the garage, still works well, but now fitted a Kings draw fridge in the back of the Jeep and we use it all the time and seems to take up less room…
  9. B

Drawer fridge insulation

I have had the fridge for six months now, works very well, very happy with it, I placed a sheet of coreflute on the top with a mat over the top and all is going well
  10. B

Solar blanket inside windscreen

Just putting it out there for comment, how efficient would a solar blanket be inside the windscreen, theory is if it was to still charge even @ 75%, it won’t get stolen when parked whilst going for bush walks
  11. B

Router/modem for caravan

Thanks Mick-marsh, we purchased the above from Austin Computers and will go to jay at for that adaptor i have a query regarding the aerial, I was looking at an external aerial on the tv aerial and connect to the back, question, how useful is the radio antenna on our vans instead?
  12. B

Router/modem for caravan

I intend to use a Boost SIM card which is cheaper and works on the full Telstra network
  13. B

Router/modem for caravan

Thanks good advice, where would I go to have it unlocked
  14. B

Router/modem for caravan

Thanks good advice and not too expensive
  15. B

Router/modem for caravan

https://store.gl-inet.com/products/spitz-gl-x750v2-smart-wifi-dual-band-router-4g-lte?variant=32280475893854 ground this is the whirlpool forum ?
  16. B

Router/modem for caravan

We thether to our phones, but it would be easier to have wifi like we do at home with multiple devices
  17. B

Router/modem for caravan

I have been looking for a suitable router/modem for the caravan, hopefully 12 volt, else via an inverter that one can use any sim card in. Normally I would use a Boost SIM card , same as my phone, but might have an Optus sim for those times where Telstra is low, as most mining camps use Optus
  18. B

Google maps v CamperX v Wikicamps

Now that the products are becoming more mature, looking at 2 major uses Planning a trip ahead Whilst on a random trip adding in points of interest, notes and photos (for personal use)
  19. B

Mozzie/Midge Repellents - What do people recommend?

Yes highly recommend it
  20. B

Mozzie/Midge Repellents - What do people recommend?

We use the Termacell from Bunnings, does the job so well https://www.bunnings.com.au/thermacell-navy-blue-mini-halo-inspect-repeller_p0278696