Search results

1. shinysideUP

Unusual River Pic

What are you smoking over there in Franga, Swaggie? I see nothing.
  2. shinysideUP

7th Annual Victorian Gathering O'Tooles 2014

Hi All, once again a great weekend (although short for us). Managed to get up there Saturday then leave Sunday. Shame about the rain but that's camping sometimes. As always, a great bunch of people getting together to enjoy this great country of ours. Well done also to everyone as we raised a...
  3. shinysideUP

Cairns to Cape York

How long to do the Creb from start to finish? We would be going north/south.
  4. shinysideUP

Cairns to Cape York

So jealous, great read mate. We are planning our trip for next year. Definitely can't wait after seeing your pics. Did you check out Loyalty beach? Heard it's a better spot than Siesia.
  5. shinysideUP

Wanted - Hard shell roof top tent

Have you checked e-bay? Was watching one on there that went for $1100
  6. shinysideUP

Boys Trip August 8/9/10th Licola Region

Great Stuff, love Cob Spur also.
  7. shinysideUP

2014 Cape York via a few Side Detours Trip

Great stuff Rob, love all the photos. Cant wait for our trip next year. I cut'n'pasted your itinery when you first posted it up on "4wdAdventures" (BURLS). Howd you go with firewood? Was there plenty to find, is there any restrictions up there? Also, I would like to print out the spreadsheet of...
  8. shinysideUP

SNOW RUN!!!!!!!!! Saturday 2 Aug 2014

yeah, my son's U/9's. Get my Sunday's back in two weeks...:D Will be able to do some trips then I hope.
  9. shinysideUP

Work Saturday, Footy on Sunday.... our weekends are Full. Only two more games of footy left so hope to go once it's finished.
  10. shinysideUP

Hey James, check ya first post. It says Moe Servo then Longwarry servo. I know what you mean but best make it clear for others. Have a good trip.
  11. shinysideUP

3" straight through exhaust

Enjoy... it's a good thing ay! :D
  12. shinysideUP

gu 2.8 crank shaft seal

If it's still leaking after doing as suggested above, think oil pump. I chased my leak after a number of attempts doing as suggested above and it turned out to be a cracked oil pump. They first tryed a new pump seal but it turned out to have a hairline crack in the pump itself. Very rare, but it...
  13. shinysideUP

DIY Drawers (using Bunnings Connect-It tubing)

I made mine using this method, very simple and idiot proof way if you cant weld or are shit at carpentry. I've stacked fire wood on top, been in a roll over, stood on them, you name it and it's as good as the day I made it. Mine is only a single draw with fridge slide and cavity next to it. No...
  14. shinysideUP

Snow Trip Mount Useful Sunday 6th July

Maybe get a head count on who's staying for tea at the Pub and give them a heads up. Not sure they'll be prepared for 20+ people lobbing in on them.
  15. shinysideUP

Snow Report

Pretty low in the valley I would think but stranger things have happened. Mt St.Gwinear gets a fair bit (just up the road, turn left before the dam wall). We take the kids there for a bit of fun... and it's free. :D
  16. shinysideUP

Snow Report

Great Photos there Enzo. A real good dump by the looks of it.
  17. shinysideUP

Beach or waterfall camping in vic

Camp ground near toorongo falls Noojee.
  18. shinysideUP

Deep Creek Trip - 21 June 2014

Great day out as usual guys. Thanks for organising it Mans. That 4o'clock track sure did look interesting:eek: will definetly check it out next time. Deep Creek #1 has sure changed... for the worse. Bulldozer has ruined what was once an iconic, picture-esk, one of a kind track. I'm sure mother...
  19. shinysideUP

Sorry Guys

Got info that the Palm Creek exit is in very poor condition. If it's still raining or been raining, it may be a which fest. Exit to the right is steep and will have to winch, exit on the left is all boggy so again, may have to winch if wet.... have fun ;):D
  20. shinysideUP

Happy Birthday Davidman

Happy Birthday Dave.