Search results

1. Pubski

Travel Buddy Oven Trays

I look at it from the point of having to compete with china. The road chef is a rip off and kickass have proven this they are the same oven but one is $80 cheaper goes to show the bloke who is selling the road chef is making a huge profit margin by copying the travel buddy and getting it made in...
  2. Pubski

Travel Buddy Oven Trays

From what I understand the reason why he never insulated was to have vents to allow steam and condensation out. The other brands have come up with a solution to this. I think he now at the point where he doesn't want to make design changes or ad extra cost and labour to manufacturing.
  3. Pubski

Travel Buddy Oven Trays

There is a link to my website on the original post and there is one i posted here back in october. But here it is again. Got a few new items that should be up on website this week if you don't follow me on social medias. https://somervillemetalworks.com.au/ Cheers Rory
  4. Pubski

Travel Buddy Oven Trays

Thanks mate i have seen that video. Nice of them to mention me i didn't even know that they knew about me. As far as Kaon goes kind of annoying but mine are still cheaper and better quality they might have spent more on google ads and had a website going. I kind of dropped the ball but since I...
  5. Pubski

Travel Buddy Oven Trays

Just an update guys to make it easier for me and everyone i now have a website which you can buy my products through https://somervillemetalworks.com.au/
  6. Pubski

12 volt oven

The Road chef is definitely a chinese knock off I have bought one just because people have asked about getting trays made. So i bought one so i can test out protoypes. Says made in china right on the box Have to say the quality is not on par with the travel buddy the material finish and some of...
  7. Pubski

Travel Buddy Oven Trays

Hi Guys and Girls, Sorry if i haven't gotten back to you yet i have replied to everyone here either via private conversation on 4x4Earth or to email address provided. Its easier if you send me a message by hovering over my username and then selecting start conversation when the balloon...
  8. Pubski

Travel Buddy Oven Trays

G'day Guys and Gals, Anyway i got back from my 3 week holiday on 13th of May. since then i made 80 trays and sold the last 6 large this morning. Once again I've been swamped with people chasing these trays. I have an order for 20 Trays Going to a 4wd shop so there will be 12 available very...
  9. Pubski

Travel Buddy Oven Trays

Gday People, Sorry I've been away for the long weekend. I have messaged the relevant people in this thread who are chasing trays. Currently as i have said to them i'm out of large trays i did a run of trays 2 weeks ago and people who were on the waiting list or who messaged me on here were...
  10. Pubski

Travel Buddy Oven Trays

Sorry guys at the moment I have no small trays left. I'll see if I can knock out a few to cover you guys. Usually they're no super popular so I don't carry much stock. Its best if your after some to pm me as Ill get notified when someone does i hadn't checked this thread as often. Bambi I'll...
  11. Pubski

Travel Buddy Oven Trays

G'day mate total including shipping is $67.65 I accept PayPal or bank deposit whichever you prefer pm me if you interested Cheers Rory
  12. Pubski

Travel Buddy Oven Trays

Finally got around to doing another run. I've been trying to get ahold of the larger 3mx1.5m sheets but been stuffed around so have used smaller sheets. It cost me more to use smaller sheets as I can cut as many on them. But anyway if anyone is interested they be ready to start shipping out...
  13. Pubski

Camp oven material

have to say mate has made the move to spun steel and i like it will be on the future upgrade decent weight saving too.
  14. Pubski

Fridge PROTECTION!

any decent fabrication joint could make you a box like would suggest if your after onr shop around take you fridge down and explain what you need. I've done a couple like that except for camper trailers and much bigger fridges
  15. Pubski

Travel Buddy Oven Trays

Currently mate I'm out of stock on Large Trays. I've had a couple weeks off work but will be back monday and will be doing another run. It'll be a few weeks more than likely before I have them ready go. Cheers Rory
  16. Pubski

Companion Xero fridge/freezer 60L

ive got an older model bought it cheap 2ndhand works well enough have no complaints
  17. Pubski

Solar blanket stand

I got a new one took the family down to lakes entrance after chrissy. i thought itd be fine to throw it out in the sun on the ground. unfortunetly some children decided it was actually a hop-scotch board rather than a solar panel..... Stand would be a good idea....
  18. Pubski

First Swag Purchase - what should I get

Ive had a few now single old style swag, kings double deluxe (i've used maybe 10 times), I also used my single swag on a oztent stretcher. I've now ditched all them and gone with a oztrail stretcher tent with a self inflating mattress. What i like is its quick to setup (compared to my old 2)...
  19. Pubski

Power options for camping?

Can be done cheap i bought $150 vsr kit, $180 100ah battery, $300 60lt companion fridge (2ndhand of facebook) and maybe $50 in wiring. so whats that $680 and everything works perfect even the fridge is pretty good. Have to say after having a fridge i'd never go back to eskies. They have their...
  20. Pubski

Travel Buddy Oven Trays

Nah mate not at all. Cheers Rory