Search results

1. Adventure guy

Suspension, What Height is the Right Height ?

Interested to get peoples comments on what they consider, the appropriate (a good trade off) for ya 4by. Most seem to go for a 2-3 inch lift. This Patrol is running 17 inch Micky Thompson', with a 7 inch lift, too high or just right ? If too high, why so....
  2. Adventure guy

Mitsubishi Pajero what, @$#%^% ??

Found this thread on some other forum :- Hi Paul. We're looking at the Pajero Diesel too, I've got a Peugeot turbo diesel as my daily drive and while the performance and economy are great they're hideously expensive to service, $950 for a major service!!!!! (40,000Kms) thankfully Peugeot...
  3. Adventure guy

This is O'Tooles Flat (Video)

Thought I would put this link up of O'Tooles, it is a 12 second video of the grounds, so that people that haven't been there, get some idea of where they'll be camping. YouTube - O'TOOLES FLAT
  4. Adventure guy

2010 Toyota Prado picture

Is this the look for the next Prado ? All I know about this is, the driver isn't Japanese ! :D
  5. Adventure guy

Government's Transport Plain

I think this is very well done. :D:D YouTube - Victorian Government Transport Plan Ad Parody :rolleyes:
  6. Adventure guy

Must See Hill Climb

This is a must see hill climb on UTube, from some guys in South Africa. I like my hill climbs but, um, this is nuts.:eek::eek: YouTube - Offroad Prado on steep rock
  7. Adventure guy

Brake PADS, what's the go ?

I'm tipping this question has been asked before, but what brand of pads are the best to use? I find the ones I use now, fade after river crossings, so is there a good all around pad? (road and dirt and disc wear) I'm hearing EBC or BENDIX ? Can you Let me know any experiences you have had...
  8. Adventure guy

Brake PADS, what's the go ?

I'm tipping this question has been asked before, but what brand of pads are the best to use? I find the ones I use now, fade after river crossings, so is there a good all around pad? (road and dirt and disc wear) Can you Let me know any experiences you have had with different pads ...
  9. Adventure guy

2010 Nissan Patrol Pictures

Found these 'spy' pictures, of the up coming new Patrol, from Nissan. Interesting ; seems they have gone for the sleek look... ;)
  10. Adventure guy

Coopers Creek, your story.

Did anyone go to Coopers Creek this Easter ?? Would be great to hear a report on your long weekend, any pics ?? I almost went there but ended up at Newbridge... Cheers
  11. Adventure guy

New Engal Fridge

Curious about the new eclipse fridge from Engal. It uses more power than the previous models, and is now made from POLYPROLYLENE, not metal,polypropylene is what Waeco have used from the start ? Any ideas why this model has been put on the market?:confused:
  12. Adventure guy

Lets make the bush more like the cities !!

So the DSE have done such a good job so far with the management of OUR bush, um, I think not. Bush passports may be in order for four wheel drivers, with check points and covert supervision of us looking to get away. The bush is the last subsisting of freedom for many, it has been that way for...
  13. Adventure guy

Toyota FJ Cruiser, three questions.

Hello all 1/ Why don't we get the FJ in oz ? 2/ Will we ever ? 3/ Has anyone driven one ? Regards James :confused:
  14. Adventure guy

Faulty Camec water filler cap !!

Can any one please help,I have a Camec lockable cap, on my water filler on my van. When you lock the cap, the cap spins freely when you try to open it,when you turn the key to open,the cap grips and you can turn the cap open and take it off. Of course mine now spins all the time, no matter...