Search results

1. robwebbie

Mini Middle Earth 2013 Bylong 4x4 Park

Lol, was a random find this arvo looking thru some pics online. One for the Non-Believers lol
  2. robwebbie

Managed to score this pic Satdy arvo inside Gav's Truck lmfao! Who said he didn't have any cup holders?
  3. robwebbie

June Long Weekend Mini Middle Earth 2013

Many thanks to Darren and Lisa for the organisation of this greet and meet, many thanks to all those who attended to make it such a great weekend, had lots of fun and look forward to attending more events and meeting more great people. Cheers.
  4. robwebbie

Many thanks to Darren and Lisa for the organisation of this greet and meet, many thanks to all those who attended to make it such a great weekend, had lots of fun and look forward to attending more events and meeting more great people. Cheers.
  5. robwebbie

june long weekend yalwal trip

Same, sorry guys, a lot have pulled out and guess I'm another, I was one out but tagging along to Bylong.
  6. robwebbie

cheers guys. Rob, that sounds good mate, will tee up with you. cheers.
  7. robwebbie

Cheers Darren, If there is someone leaving tomorrow sometime to go Bylong, I will most probably be coming if I could tag along with you, I'll be leaving Wollongong and head up Picton Road I guess. As I don't know where I'm going haha, please feel free to throw me a line. Cheers
  8. robwebbie

anyone else coming from Wollongong?
  9. robwebbie

That's understandable, what are the numbers looking like now for either day/s (Friday thru to Monday)?
  10. robwebbie

so who's still in? :(
  11. robwebbie

You should be used to the cold from Moss Vale lol
  12. robwebbie

Still yet to hear if mates are coming along and if we are camping at wombat flats, coolendel or the dam for that fact, could someone please possibly inbox me the GPS coordinates for a meet location (or actual location) for Tree root and Dusty's for the Saturday, and possibly 6 stager for sunday...
  13. robwebbie

Got my $20 oz trail crapper chair, I'm sweet lol
  14. robwebbie

Love the video, looks like the weekend will be fun.
  15. robwebbie

Well looks like coolendel for me too then as I don't know the other tracks and Jackson won't be there till Sunday morning. We all gonna meet in Nowra first? Maybe all the fast food joints?
  16. robwebbie

Ok, so I called Coolendel and I made a few enquiries. Group discounts are only available for at least 100 people, which I don't think we have yet lol Although, they would prefer for us to book a few days in advance so that they can ensure they have enough milk and bread stacked in the...
  17. robwebbie

I've got a 6 DB antenna with pretty good range, but how far do you reckon we'll have radio range? Coolendel is cheaper by far due to petrol costs for me too, but its not me for the costs so much as my mate who is pretty much the only one available to pair up with me and he is completely...
  18. robwebbie

This trip is sounding better by the minute, all for it. The trips out on each day sound good too as they would be new for me. Jackson, I'm hearing you mate, cash constraints my way too, not enough cash flow lol I'll probably be heading one out unless a mate wants to tag along, on the other...
  19. robwebbie

Yeah, I'm a usual suspect down at Wombat Flats, That's alright, fresh running water, although not phased on somewhere else either
  20. robwebbie

Looks like Yalwal is a goer, keen! Where we campin?