Search results

1. andyjim243

Yalwal Tracks Graded?

Thanks for pointing that out smart arse. Running events takes a lot of organising and detail, to date, Jackson's info is the best I have having not been down there for nearly a year. I recon mission is required to make sure it still works with our plans. A change of venue is likely....
  2. andyjim243

Yalwal Tracks Graded?

Thanks for that Jackson, I might be holding the Sydney Hilux Meet in the Watagans instead. I just need to hear a first hand account of what the tracks are like in Yalwal now and if it's worth having the event there.
  3. andyjim243

Sydney Hilux Meet up - It's on again!!! 3rd/4th/5th August

should be another one this time next year mate.
  4. andyjim243

The sooner the better Chris, we might try and get there before midday....
  5. andyjim243

This will take you from the Zig Zag carpark to the Moto Track camp site. just stay on the main fire trail, then turn left at the big yellow sign (some sort of warning sign) which takes you down to the track.
  6. andyjim243

Ok drivers, the trip is getting close, here is our plan... we will be using UHF channel 27 *Arrive Friday from 12 midday onwards at the Moto track camp area, to meet, greet, build the fire and suck down some poison. We will be making runs out to the Zig Zag carpark to guide drivers into the...
  7. andyjim243

Sorry to hear that you won't be joining us Mate, would have been good to meet another Penrith wheeler. Have a safe trip down south mate. Hope to meet up on some other trip sometime. Cheers Andy
  8. andyjim243

Not long to go now peeps, get your truck sorted and get excited, WOOT!
  9. andyjim243

yalwal/nowra 6th/7th/8th july

Go the 60!!!! Still don't believe Richo was there but....
  10. andyjim243

As if you will be there Richo!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA you funny guy, muchly
  11. andyjim243

Has someone hacked Richo's account!!!!!!! B'out time you crawled out from that rock, yeah a blue can meeting would be good, you just have to start turning up to them. I wouls be at this one if I have some more notice, not to worry, see ya soon enough olde pal.
  12. andyjim243

Can't make it Mick, too many family commitments. I don't believe Richo will be there, he no longer exists from what I've heard.....hehehe "How many IFS truck have done stage 6", bwahahahahahaha. funny stufff...
  13. andyjim243

Can't make it man, need much more notice. Still very keen to do 6 stage but.
  14. andyjim243

Kirtis and all others, I have got confirmation that we have Mad Mick property for the Saturday Night shin dig and Sunday drive (if we want to drive it) or we can go back into Zig Zag. Might have two groups for that, one at Mick's, one back in Zig Zag. Hey Matt, long time no see or hear. Hope...
  15. andyjim243

All the usual suspects posting up , good to see lads!
  16. andyjim243

I knew you'd be in bro, top stuff! Spread the word up that way for me mate.
  17. andyjim243

Working on that one Kirtis, he;s a very hard man to get on the phone...but fingers crossed we get the go ahead.
  18. andyjim243

That's right it's on again at Zig Zag on the 3rd/4th/5th of August. Arriving Friday night and leaving Sunday arvo. This trip is open to all vehicles, we just ask all attendees to respect the fact that it's a meet to get all Hilux, 4Runner and Surf drivers together for a wheel. There is no real...
  19. andyjim243

We are running the Sydney Hilux Meet Up again this year on the 3rd/4th/5th of August at Zig Zag so Just keep that In mind Mick. I will put up a thread on here and 4wda soon. Cheers
  20. andyjim243

Do you turn up to any drives anymore Kirtis? Have you bought a jeep?