Search results

1. Maxy

New dmax

Patrol dropped a valve and give up after 442000klms. Hope Maxine does a good job doing all I like to do. Time will tell. Cheers Craig
  2. Maxy

Sunday car clean

387000 and still looks good. Luv a clean car. Cheers Craig.
  3. Maxy

Need advice on Birdsville

My mates 50th birthday is next year and wants to go see the Birdsville Races. He has put me in for organising the trip plan and route. All I know is we will have a week to get there, races a week, and week to get home. Any advice on which way to go, things to see, over night camp sites, etc...
  4. Maxy

Zd30 glow plugs

Been having trouble starting my car for a while now when cold. The last cold morning I thought my battery was going to give up before it just started. The next morning I sat an electric fan heater in the engine bay an hour befor going to work. Replaced all four glow plugs yesterday and although...
  5. Maxy

Austrack roof top for sale

Selling a good roof top tent due to caravan purchase. Can view under "Home made camper trailer" in camper trailer section. Going cheap,make an offer.
  6. Maxy

Roof Top Tent

Roof Top Tent For Sale Hi, selling a Austrack roof top tent because of recent caravan purchase. Tent in great condition, used about 6 times. Can view tent under camper trailer section "home made camper". Asking around $1000 or will consider selling frame and everything else needed to mount on...
  7. Maxy

Murray River near Toccumwal

Found a nice spot to camp last school holidays about five kays out of Toccumwall down the end of Greens Lane
  8. Maxy

Home made camper trailer

Had a 6*4 trailer thought I would utilise it for camping.
  9. Maxy

home made camper

home made camper
  10. Maxy

New commer.

Just joined and saying hello to you all.