Search results

1. joshinthecity

My modifications for daily driver -LC78.

Yep. I'm having my bar (+winch, Supernova lights, snork) fitted today. I'll be leaving the OEM bar with them I think...
  2. joshinthecity

Just put a new Garmin Overlander GPS in the Classifieds [SOLD]

EDIT: SOLD. If you're interested, here's the link. https://4x4earth.com/forum/index.php?threads/2022-garmin-overlander-gps-navigator.51025/
  3. joshinthecity

2022 GARMIN OVERLANDER GPS NAVIGATOR. [SOLD]

[EDIT: SOLD] As per the title. Perfect as new condition. Used once. (turns out I hate having things on my dash, even really nice things..) Purchased less than 2 weeks ago. Works perfectly. In the box and ready to go. $500. For a quick sale. Pick up from me at work, Wetherill Park, NSW. Cheers...
  4. joshinthecity

Head unit for new 70 series ? School me.

Factory head unit stays active, but with screen off. No phone on dash.
  5. joshinthecity

Resolved
  6. joshinthecity

Help me with a bike

I know... it' was a joke.....
  7. joshinthecity

Help me with a bike

DR650
  8. joshinthecity

I actually agree with all of this. I need Wayze, mostly for around town stuff. It's able to route around traffic / incidents, and identifies cops hiding in the bushes. For an on road Nav. Absolutely the best. Once I'm off-road. Gaia is amazing at finding little tracks and trails that can be...
  9. joshinthecity

Thanks Alby. I agree re the dedicated tablet, to a point. I actually trialed this for an hour or so just yesterday. Grabbed my 10.5 inch ipad from the desk, threw it in a random spot in the car and headed out. I agree 100%, functionality-wise this is the best. But mounts, cables, etc. Plus my...
  10. joshinthecity

Yeah. Understood.
  11. joshinthecity

Ok. Just tell me what to get would you ?. You guys have already done this and trying to make a decision is doing my head in. What I need from a head unit (other than the usual) is... 1: I need to be able to run Wayze and Gaia. Ideally at the same time, in split screen. Like you might with a...
  12. joshinthecity

Older newbie

Welcome Dave. Good choice of vehicle mate. That 4JJ will serve you well..
  13. joshinthecity

LC78 Catch Can and Fuel Filter

Points have been awarded for the yellow texta and arrows....
  14. joshinthecity

Steel Rim Advice

I've got a set of King D-Lockers 0 front, and -25 rears waiting to go on my 76 when it comes...
  15. joshinthecity

Best off road gps

THAT. IS. AWESOME.
  16. joshinthecity

70 series production officially paused.

14 months and counting for me so far. Sandy 76 GXL
  17. joshinthecity

What music do you listen to?

Very few albums can take me back to a time and place like Standing on a Beach. :cool: