Search results

1. H

New Memory Map for All

I've downloaded the app on my phone and computer, but doesnt look like I can use existing Maps, (ie Getlost Maps and Ozi Maps) ?
  2. H

Climate deniers view

EV's arent about lower running costs......
  3. H

Re-indexing Torsion Bars

Jack it up yourself, need to have min 60mm drop, otherwise wind it up to what you want
  4. H

4WD Advice - New or Continue With The Old

100 series, bigger, more comfy
  5. H

Hzj105 with no drive in any gear bar 5th

Yeah the R151 is puss in a cruiser, mates old man blew one behind a stock 1HZ too. Most people just flick them for a H series box, cheap upgrade.
  6. H

Re-indexing Torsion Bars

Good stuff yes the 100's are the easiest to lift, I did what you suggested but with the standard torsion bars to lift it right up.
  7. H

Genuine Vs. Aftermarket Brake Pads

I found bendix rubbish, they last forever but dont stop.
  8. H

What tires will fit these rims

37 x 12.5 Maxxis Trepadore
  9. H

Tyre Pressure Recommendation - XAT GO16 LT275/70R18 - Nissan Patrol Y62 S5

I have the same tyres, Yokohama produce load inflation tables, for me it worked out in the 33-35psi range, car rode great at these pressures but tyre edges were wearing a little and the fuel economy suck, I've since settled on 38-40psi.
  10. H

Kevington Pub is for sale

Been for sale on and off for awhile now, needs a lot of work, building is pretty knackered. I was up a couple of years ago when it went to auction, got to a very good price considering, but they knocked it back.
  11. H

2008 76 series 130L tank

No.
  12. H

Mayford Spur Track

Easy to find, I walked the start of it last year, you can see it running up the spur. Heard of it being driven, very steep and nowhere to fail.
  13. H

What do people know about roof racks?

Varies vehicle to vehicle, my 100 series has factory fitted nuts in the roof for rack mounting.
  14. H

The marvel of silent inverter generators

Cant wait to buy a Honda 22i
  15. H

Runva 13XP into Standard LC 79 steel winch bar ?

Either way, you will need the Toyota winch cradle to fit any winch. It has the standard 4 bolt winch mounting pattern.
  16. H

Don't lose a finger - Closed winching system

That why winches get supplied with a fabric tether to the hook, per the Warn operation guide, that is what you hold while guiding the hook to the storage point.
  17. H

Rooftop Maps now available digitally.

Sad, the best maps, but trying to work with the worst platform.
  18. H

What bull bar should i get

Pre Covid you could do factory tours at their head office and see bars and heaps of other stuff being made.
  19. H

Ideal tyre pressures

Or just use chalk for a short term check
  20. H

What bull bar should i get

If you've had a chance, pre pandemic ARB did 4x4 club tours of the factory in Melbourne they make heaps of stuff locally.