Search results

1. D

Snow driving late May

Hi, Slower season then I had hoped for, should only be a few weeks away. Need snow down to 1500.
  2. D

Snow driving late May

Update Looking at long range forecasts I don't think we will get enough snow till early June. It does get some snow at the Brindies but I am interested in doing an overnighter and some exploring. Still looking at Hidden Ravine and Blue Waterhole at the start of June.
  3. D

Snow driving late May

Hi guys, Have been looking around for some 4wdriving in the snow. Most tracks get closed pretty quickly, but by the sound of it Ravine Hidden Valley would be a good run in a few weeks. 4x4Earth Ravine Hidden Valley or Everytrail Ravine Hidden Valley. It is 150 km south of Canberra through...
  4. D

Winter Wheeling Weekend – Wollondilly to Abercrombie 16-18 September 2011

Thanks guys, was good to put a few faces to names. Didn't get many pics but have some up in trip report I think I will purchase the OziExplorer app for my android phone as the trial went ok over the weekend. Took photos of the track GPS recording as trial can't save etc. Only 50 bucks anyway.
  5. D

Hi All, I can't make it tonight and will see how I go for Sat and Sun. Wife might be having baby 5 weeks early.
  6. D

Gday from Canberra

Hi and welcome
  7. D

aldi winches ... any good??????

Do some searches plenty of info already posted I heard they are re-badged mainstream "iron-man or warn" winches. Search Forum link link 2
  8. D

Canberra ACT - Brindies Run Sat 20th August

I can't make it this time guys but will keep an eye out for the next run.
  9. D

attendance Trying to make it to the 3 pm meet up :). See how it is looking closer tho. I will be coming with 4.5 yr old daughter. I will remind "Tony Haley" to confirm his attendance on here, but I am 99% sure he is planning to meet up Saturday morning EARLY and stay till Sunday. Would...
  10. D

Canberra ACT - Brindies Run Sat 20th August

Query I am interested in going, how long do you think we will be out? All day/half day etc. I don't have much gear atm still getting setup, slower then I would like too but hey. Would it be an ok trip to bring kid on, 4 year old? Later Saturday or Sunday would probably suit me better but...
  11. D

NSW.... ALL my 4x4 offroad gear, WINCH, rec kit, jack etc

Great combo for some one who is looking for it all. Let me know if it doesn't sell as a complete combo as interested in some stuff but not the lot. All the best with it tho Dean
  12. D

hi all

Prado Lift Kits Hi and welcome. I am also looking around for a lift kit for my 2000 Prado. From my research price varies from around 800 bucks for an ironman 45mm lift kit to well a lot. Still trying to find out what kits are good value for money but at the moment I haven't heard of any to...
  13. D

Thanks for that they look like some good runs. Will be interesting weather dependent on what the creek crossings will be like. I can also confirm that my friend is the newest member of 4x4 earth "Tony Haley" he will be joining us for Saturday and Sunday with his 2 kids.
  14. D

Finda a track Hi Guys, Can you point me in the direction of some of the track names etc. I have been looking in find a track but I am not sure which ones we will be doing. Thanks Dean
  15. D

ACT Brindabella Ranges

Fun looks like plenty of fun and pretty wet out and about. Sorry to hear 1 vehicle didn't fair so go but at least all you guys are ok.
  16. D

Yeah no problems he is frequent viewer but not a member yet. Will sort tonight
  17. D

Thanks for the extended invite. Myself and another Prado would love to come along for the trip. will check with you when it gets closer as might miss the meet up and go straight to camping grounds Friday night. Looking forward to it!
  18. D

Canberra member signing in.

Welcome, hope to see you on the tracks
  19. D

Hello from Ulladulla!

Hi and welcome hop into MY 4WD section and run up a few search, plenty of guys who actually own or have owned, have posts up listing pros and cons.