Search results

1. Dune

Under seat sub-woofer suggestions?

No still deciding what to buy. I've just brought the head unit, that's all. I've replaced all the factory speakers previous. But felt it has always been missing some low Hz thump. Is your sub one of these Pioneer ones...
  2. Dune

Look good. I was leaning toward an active sub, so as not needing to find more room to stash another amp, I've already taken up under the passage seat with an amp for the speakers, so after an active sub. Really after some real world experience for someone who already has an amp under their...
  3. Dune

Thanks, I spoke with Frankies in Nowra, who told me the same thing, they get the Rockford in 79's. But looking at the space behind my back seats to the cargo bay, there just is not the room, hence me considering under seat options.
  4. Dune

I've got a new head unit to put in and want to put a sub in as well, I've upgraded all the speakers, so it seems worthwhile. I am looking for recommendations for what may fit under a seat, or behind the 2nd row, I've got a cargo barrier installed. I am not after a huge doof system and...
  5. Dune

Slight mishap when a track gave way.

Wombat hole more like it! That is a big excavation.
  6. Dune

2022 nsw meet up

Ideas for sites? South coast could be good. Bendethera? If it opens again after the recent floods. https://www.nationalparks.nsw.gov.au/camping-and-accommodation/campgrounds/bendethera-valley-campground
  7. Dune

Tim Brooke - Taylor

Sad. Loved the Goodies, I missed this news, worse still the corona getting him, before vaccinations were an option.
  8. Dune

Land Rover defender vs Ineos Grenadier New 4WDs for Australia

It seems all 4x4's are getting 'soft' - IMO. This may be some in the 'market demographic' wanting to 'look' like they are adventurous for Coles and Woolworths car parks. But perhaps this is the way the market is going toward, who I am to question? At the end of the day it is about sales and...
  9. Dune

Need a place to go to get away from the city.

Yalwal NSW, 2.5hrs South of Syd. Just West of Nowra. Free camping @ Wombat Flats. Good 4WDing country. Bush camp, no amenities at Wombat Flats, but campgrounds nearby like Coolendel Campground on the Shoalhaven river or Grady's Riverside Retreat, which will allow you to take dogs. This...
  10. Dune

New Member?

Did I miss something? Noticed stasis is 'new member', no while I'd like a new 'member' seems 2012 rego is still 'new', right? Or has post count changed or something for members status?
  11. Dune

Welcome!
  12. Dune

Talbotvile Gathering

hahaha... yeah I am here, a bit of a lurker on the forums, who just happens to turn up to any VIC High Country gatherings.... Are you from the South Coast, Barra?
  13. Dune

Running around all whacked off of Scooby Snacks...

Running around all whacked off of Scooby Snacks...
  14. Dune

What's between Melbourne and Perth?

This is the nice place to camp on the way through. Big granite outcrop with a dam https://goo.gl/maps/HSHaq2Ruk2J2
  15. Dune

What's between Melbourne and Perth?

The last roadhouse before Norseman (& bypass Norseman), Balladonia Raodhouse, take the dirt road on the left (due South) opposite the Roadhouse and follow it through to Esperance. You can get down to the beach, at Esperance, then decide which way you wish to take up to Perth. It will take you...
  16. Dune

11th Annual Victorian Gathering

Not long now... We will be there on Wednesday, looks to be a bit of a wet Wednesday. Have to leave Saturday :(
  17. Dune

Ultimate campers join the que

Another great Aussie company at risk of going to the wall... :( sad on all accounts, a small rural town taking a big hit for employment and supporting local business and manufactures...
  18. Dune

Reverse Camera's

I use 'Safety Dave' gear. Australian quality. High resolution, vibration and waterproof. I've got one on the back of the wagon and the camper, with the big screen mounted inside the cab. worth a look ==> https://safetydave.com.au/
  19. Dune

11th Annual Victorian Gathering

Went to the 9th, missed the 10th so will definitely be at the 11th!