Recent content by zekizm

1. zekizm

short notice trips

toolango this sat 22nd march Hey all Ive put the 33s on and am pretty keen to go toolangi this Saturday 22nd march. Early start around 8am at glenburn servo. Let me know if your interested. Ill be doing a med to possibly hard trip depending on weather. any bit of lift, tyres or winch...
  2. zekizm

short notice trips

Just wanna say toolangi would be super fun after all this rain.....
  3. zekizm

short notice trips

Where were you thinking of heading tonka?
  4. zekizm

short notice trips

Toolangi 22nd Feb We are meeting at glenburn servo at 9am saturday and will leave the servo at 9:10 so if you want to join dont be late. Well be on uhf ch 15. Thanks.
  5. zekizm

short notice trips

You're right your truck is massive
  6. zekizm

short notice trips

No worries mate sounds good ill give you a buzz n well organise it. Im glad you got your truck running. Diggers truck is too clean to hit toolangi lol
  7. zekizm

short notice trips

TOOLANGI TRIP SAT 22nd FEB Hi Im thinking of heading to toolangi this saturday 22nd to do some med style possibly hard tracks. Im thinking 830am yarra glen and probably drive till 3pm or so. Let me know if you wanna join and maybe we organise something. Thanks.
  8. zekizm

Bunyip January

I'll be there about 7 maybe a lil earlier... pm me ur number n I'll let you know tomorrow.
  9. zekizm

Bunyip January

Ill be at the caltex longwarry on the freeway at 730 ish. Its just before neerim turn off. Its a caltex and ill be on ch 15. Thanks
  10. zekizm

Bunyip January

Thanks mate. It was such a little and simple thing. all good now, see you friday.
  11. zekizm

Bunyip January

Ive put the 33s on...
  12. zekizm

Bunyip January

Siiiiiiiiiiick maaaaate
  13. zekizm

Bunyip January

Spot on digger. Thanks swaggie, we look forward to an excellent weekend.
  14. zekizm

Bunyip January

Friendly reminder bring firewood the more the more awesome fire we have at our camp site thanks..
  15. zekizm

Bunyip January

Mr Walhalla ill be at coopers on Friday night maybe at like 9ish n camp the night. Cant wait im excited I love Walhalla.