Recent content by Zamunda

1. Zamunda

SA - Kangaroo Island Camping Advice

Hey Everyone Thinking of doing some camping in KI this month. Got about 5 days available before the Christmas holidays. Any suggestions on 4x4 access, secluded camp sites? Preferably by water. Lagoon or river front. Also any suggestions on 4x4 tracks to do or just off road tracks will be...
  2. Zamunda

Regional Areas Benefiting

it is quite scary seeing the numbers coming out every day. Hopefully it will pass soon.
  3. Zamunda

We have an amazing country with so much diversity. Hope this situation will turn into a positive in terms of growing the local economies and also getting back to good ole Aussie innovation and manufacturing.
  4. Zamunda

We too were in that neck of the woods. We stayed at a friends place in Wilmington and toured from there.
  5. Zamunda

Pics of your 4wd in Beautiful Places

From last week - Southern Flinders.
  6. Zamunda

We just got back from 12 days in the Southern Flinders. Sure was awesome! Pleasantly surprised, I noticed a considerably more than usual amount of local tourist traffic. Speaking to a few travellers they said "now that we can not travel overseas, time to travel locally." Speaking to some shop...
  7. Zamunda

Good Tracks - Wilmington, SA?

@4Tunner @Grippy Thanks for that. We just want to get out. We work through the Christmas season so this is the only time we get to have a break. Was hoping to do a much longer trip into NT in April. That all went pear shaped.
  8. Zamunda

Good Tracks - Wilmington, SA?

Hey everyone We have about 8 days on hand and a friend of ours has offered us their place in Wilmington to stay whilst they are away. In the past we have always driven past this area on our way to the Flinders, but never really gave any thought to exploring the Wilmington area. So we are...
  9. Zamunda

Thoughts on PCV

Hey everyone Hope everyone is keeping sane considering the strange times we live in. Need your thoughts on this... My 80 series is a 1997 petrol model. Done 300,000km. Recently during a routine service, the garage I have always gone to suggested I get the PCV valve clean along with the intake...
  10. Zamunda

EP2 - Chat with an offroader from the 60s

I am loving these chats with my good friend Terry. I film the chats as I listen to the most of the stories for the first time. So quite exciting. Here is the second part.
  11. Zamunda

The Great Australian Backyard Campout! ⛺️

Those old camping gear are priceless. The sentimental value is invaluable. I am sure you will be passing them down. PS - try Netflix :)
  12. Zamunda

Chat with an offroader from the 60s

LOVED the Mokes. Pitty they can not make such fun cars anymore.
  13. Zamunda

any chance I can interview you ?
  14. Zamunda

Such pics are so invaluable. I love to hear such stories. It is inspiring to learn how they did things back in the day. Thanks for sharing that pic.
  15. Zamunda

It is amazing how back in the day they did not have any of the things we carry. Not even if any form of communication. And yet they still travelled far and wide.