Recent content by Zamunda

1. Zamunda

Good Tracks - Wilmington, SA?

@4Tunner @Grippy Thanks for that. We just want to get out. We work through the Christmas season so this is the only time we get to have a break. Was hoping to do a much longer trip into NT in April. That all went pear shaped.
  2. Zamunda

Good Tracks - Wilmington, SA?

Hey everyone We have about 8 days on hand and a friend of ours has offered us their place in Wilmington to stay whilst they are away. In the past we have always driven past this area on our way to the Flinders, but never really gave any thought to exploring the Wilmington area. So we are...
  3. Zamunda

Thoughts on PCV

Hey everyone Hope everyone is keeping sane considering the strange times we live in. Need your thoughts on this... My 80 series is a 1997 petrol model. Done 300,000km. Recently during a routine service, the garage I have always gone to suggested I get the PCV valve clean along with the intake...
  4. Zamunda

EP2 - Chat with an offroader from the 60s

I am loving these chats with my good friend Terry. I film the chats as I listen to the most of the stories for the first time. So quite exciting. Here is the second part.
  5. Zamunda

The Great Australian Backyard Campout! ⛺️

Those old camping gear are priceless. The sentimental value is invaluable. I am sure you will be passing them down. PS - try Netflix :)
  6. Zamunda

Chat with an offroader from the 60s

LOVED the Mokes. Pitty they can not make such fun cars anymore.
  7. Zamunda

any chance I can interview you ?
  8. Zamunda

Such pics are so invaluable. I love to hear such stories. It is inspiring to learn how they did things back in the day. Thanks for sharing that pic.
  9. Zamunda

It is amazing how back in the day they did not have any of the things we carry. Not even if any form of communication. And yet they still travelled far and wide.
  10. Zamunda

Thank you. Loved chatting to Terry. He's got a wealth of experience.
  11. Zamunda

did you manage to get the audio going?
  12. Zamunda

A good friend of mine travelled Adelaide to Alice and back in a VW Beetle back in 1961. He had none of the gear we carry today (except for a rope and shovel). Check out the interview..... PS - if you like the vid please give it a thumbs up and subscribe if you haven't already. Helps me in...
  13. Zamunda

The Upside of Coronavirus Covid-19

Our neighbour is a nurse at the Royal Adelaide Hospital and her sister (also a nurser) works in the intensive care unit. They both been working with a number of infected cases.
  14. Zamunda

The Upside of Coronavirus Covid-19

by the time we come out of this, we will have a baby boom and some seriously overweight people too :D
  15. Zamunda

Let's Do The Right Thing

sadly true